madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
why does my game ends before i reach Catherine scene and few other scene. I used Mod to see if i fucked up some choices but the game ends before i reach some of those scenes.

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
I don't know why but the MC being too ugly affects my experience more than I think it should. The story seems ok, but I can't take it seriously with a ugly guy getting this much attention. tbh, if the mc was just your normal average looking guy, the game would feel like an entire different experience, at least for me. That's part of the reason I like more when the game is mostly in POV.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know why but the MC being too ugly affects my experience more than I think it should. The story seems ok, but I can't take it seriously with a ugly guy getting this much attention. tbh, if the mc was just your normal average looking guy, the game would feel like an entire different experience, at least for me. That's part of the reason I like more when the game is mostly in POV.
Considering the grammar on this one, the MC's face is the one thing putting you off?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are there already some "scenes" with rosa?
There are a couple and 1 coming up in the next update but she is only a side girl not a love interest.

P.S. I get people like Rosa but you do understand she's just coming out of a long term marriage and is not looking to settle down again, right?

She's also banging some of her students and some of the models they use.

She doesn't want another relationship, she just wants a bit of fun and to be free.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope that Mr. Jet in his next game knows how to make a more attractive MC because the duck face breaks the dynamics a bit

Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
I hope that Mr. Jet in his next game knows how to make a more attractive MC because the duck face breaks the dynamics a bit
He said that when he started the game, he didn't know how to make a better looking MC, he was just a beginner at the time so I have no doubt it will be improved in his next game ^^

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Next game? already?...BaRS looks far from finished...
please don't enter the same path as most VN developpers.....
Entering multiple game developping is what led most to losing interrest...
or having too much up their plate.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
please don't enter the same path as most VN developpers.....
Entering multiple game developping is what led most to losing interrest...
or having too much up their plate.
BarS is considered finished bro. 2/3 updates left:(

to tell you the truth, game 2 won't be out until BaRS is over

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are about 2 updates left.

It was never planned to go any longer.

There isn't much left to tell, there is the fate of the band which is the next update and then the epilogues with the love interests.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes