Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
For Anna: in your interview you should tell her that the club is nice, and then in your first night as bartender tell her you're ready. Also, when Catherine orders you to go see her after your shift, spy on her and then convince Anna to watch and kiss her. If I'm not mistaken that's how you get the other choice
Thanks for that. It looks like that was the mistake I was making.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't figure out women, even digital ones it seems. :LOL:

dudevibez93

Jun 25, 2021
The game was amazing. Very well written. The only downside to this game is that I wish is that the back button was simply tapping the left side of the screen instead of having to tap on that very small back button on the screen for Android. I got the Android port but I'm sure it's better on a PC. Still Dope though.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The game was amazing. Very well written. The only downside to this game is that I wish is that the back button was simply tapping the left side of the screen instead of having to tap on that very small back button on the screen for Android. I got the Android port but I'm sure it's better on a PC. Still Dope though.
yeah I seriously miss having a laptop, being on android has seriously limited the games I can play

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Still being worked on but he's not sure if he'll be able to get it done by the end of the month. But it sounds like he's getting close to finishing it.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Played a few runs now (thank god for the skip button in these games). There's a definite continuity bug. When Selina tells the story of the day she and the MC met from her perspective, it starts with her talking about how she saw the MC spying on her with his binoculars and smiled back at him before walking away, even though she was panicking. I understand that's what happens at the very start if you have him continue looking, but it doesn't happen if you stop looking before she turns her head. However her story acts as if you chose to have him continue looking regardless of what you actually picked. I think Selina's story needs to be altered or abridged somewhat to account for players who take the other path in that first option. If you stop looking, then the first time she sees the MC should be when she was lying on the couch reading.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes