Apr 27, 2021
This is a game I'm goin' to restart as soon as possible. In my first game, I cheated every girl to have more fun and more scenes, and in the end all the girls left me.:oops:
Maybe I can restart and try separate routes. But there are really too many interesting girls. Maybe it's the game with THE most interesting girls, and even with the best renders.
And FINALLY some hot redheads, there are really few redheads in AVN!

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
This is a game I'm goin' to restart as soon as possible. In my first game, I cheated every girl to have more fun and more scenes, and in the end all the girls left me.:oops:
Maybe I can restart and try separate routes. But there are really too many interesting girls. Maybe it's the game with THE most interesting girls, and even with the best renders.
And FINALLY some hot redheads, there are really few redheads in AVN!
Yeah ill save you the hassle of browsing the thread. If you wanna figure it out yourself then thats better. It's not a harem or incest game. But the games goes as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk
Apr 27, 2021
Yeah ill save you the hassle of browsing the thread. If you wanna figure it out yourself then thats better. It's not a harem or incest game. But the games goes as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've done the "fuck everyone path", it has been so funny, the L+J Path has been Gold, but in the end I have been left alone like a hermit.:(
But I dare any man to choose between a real Jane and a real Selina (and her mother:cool:), or to refuse the L+J threesome path.
Ah, I have no employer, I'm self employed, but if I had one, the redhead who owns the pub would be an easy distraction.
Kudos to the dev for creating so many interesting characters, it's not so easy, at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey, guys. It's a very short post this time. I'm still working on the update. I have no idea if I can get it done before the end of the month. The text work was a little more complicated than I had planned. It will also need proofreading, which will also take some time.

Due to the fact that I am behind my release schedule, I've decided to take a pause in payments until release the next version (which will hopefully be in early July). So anyone who was my Patron in June will receive it for free in July. I know many of you wanted to play it sooner, but I really don't want to work 24 hours a day for the rest of the month just to get it done. First of all, if I do, I fear for the quality of this update. I've already put a lot of work into it, and I don't want to finish it in a hurry. And second, I'd rather do everything at my usual pace and save my nerves and sanity.

All the artwork and special renders I will also do in July.

I hope for your understanding.

MrJet

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I apologize in advance for my English) and WARNING: Possible spoilers.
Actually, another game for which I am writing some kind of comment.
I liked the story, but it makes me sad that I fucked it all up, I didn't look at the tags, so I didn't know that this was not a harem and actually tried to meet with everything that moves, well, except perhaps except for Emma and Catherine ... Emma, as outwardly I didn't like , and in general terms, I don't like the stories with EX-grlfrd, although in fairness she didn't seem to change, if I understood everything correctly about the plot.
In the end...I fucked it all up. The thing that hurts me the most is because of Selina. I like her very much, and at the hospital she and Jane met. Then I realized how big a mistake I had made, read the tags and realized that I was doubly crap. I really hope that in the sequel I can somehow improve relations with Selina.
It even hurt my soul ...
Well, such a question, for the sake of my interest. Are there any more games with the Selina model? She's just adorable, she's my type.
in the picture I am at the moment when I ruin everything.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Okedman restart and either stick to 1 girl or have a save for each girl.

doubt there'll be sequel.
Maybe I will, although I'm a big fan of harems, this is the second game where I want to be specifically with one girl. It's not because the others are ugly or anything, it's just that Selina is my type, and another madam.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I've done the "fuck everyone path", it has been so funny, the L+J Path has been Gold, but in the end I have been left alone like a hermit.:(
But I dare any man to choose between a real Jane and a real Selina (and her mother:cool:), or to refuse the L+J threesome path.
Ah, I have no employer, I'm self employed, but if I had one, the redhead who owns the pub would be an easy distraction.
Kudos to the dev for creating so many interesting characters, it's not so easy, at all.
A Selina man himself I respect that. Back off a bit, shes mine :cool:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes