AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1237369 View attachment 1237372 View attachment 1237374

Hey, guys! I'm done with rendering all the scenes, and now all my attention is focused on text and dialogues. However, that doesn't mean my PC doesn't work. As usual, I make new animations at night and do some additional renders during the day. You may ask what are these additional renders if you've already finished doing all the scenes. Well, as you can understand the writing process is inconsistent. At any moment I can come up with extra lines of text, so I have to fit the visual part to that as well. That means I have the whole scene and character actions done, but I still may miss a couple of renders where a certain character is showing their certain facial expressions or something like that.

As for the numbers, I have 900 renders and 37 animations ready. I think by the end of the work these numbers will change, but not much.

I would really like to finish this update by the end of this month, so I will be very focused on the development and probably won't have time for new artwork. At least not right now. But I promise I'll do a couple of them at the end of the month. If I do have some free time though, I might do them sooner.

As always, thank you for your support, and have a good day!

MrJet
It's good that I have separate routes for each girl and for Emma too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much makeup. also right (left from her perspective) eye seems to be dead after animation ends.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, anyway since in the next update we will have content with her, I already have the route prepared where I have no relationship with any of the Li
What I meant was she doesn't have an ending. Side girls are just that, they don't get the happy ever afters. Once their time is done they sail off into the sunset, only the main LI's get the endings.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What I meant was she doesn't have an ending. Side girls are just that, they don't get the happy ever afters. Once their time is done they sail off into the sunset, only the main LI's get the endings.
I'm just thinking about Action lessons, there are the only three "Li" but it is possible that MC will return to with his ex-wife at the ending of game/Bad ending so that case maybe its possible BARS MC return to Emma/Bad ending/cheat point->band breaks up etc?

But ofc this is just my speculation not more.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm just thinking about Action lessons, there are the only three "Li" but it is possible that MC will return to with his ex-wife at the ending of game/Bad ending so that case maybe its possible BARS MC return to Emma/Bad ending/cheat point->band breaks up etc?

But ofc this is just my speculation not more.
I don't think Emma is a bad ending because in AL it was but Emma is not like the MC's ex in AL who was a bitch, I rather think that Mr. Jet could end with her as long as the MC I did not date any of the Li, and Emma has shown that she wants to have a relationship with him again so if the MC does not date anyone he could have a relationship with her again. I don't want to assure anything because the only one who knows what is going to happen is Mr. Jet

Well I just hope that he gives us that gift :cry:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played this game for 1 hour and I'm really enjoying it. I read some posts here and it seems there are actual consequences if you date multiple girls at once (thats rare in adult games). So far I like Lisa and Selina the most but I'm wondering if I should restart the game and just do two separate playthroughs

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes