Englen

Mar 17, 2019
14jacob14.jpg

Hi guys. Sorry that it took me so long to make this post, but there hasn't been much news. All this time I've been working on script and animations. Just half an hour ago I finished all the major work on the text, and I'm super happy about it. I don't know why, but this time this part of development took me almost twice as long as usual. The weird thing is that I usually enjoy working with dialogue and text, but when I start writing bad paths and bad outcomes, all my enthusiasm disappears. It's not exciting to write a scene that only three or four people will see. But you realize it's necessary for the wholeness of the product, so you force yourself to do it. All in all, it's a real pain in the ass.

Tomorrow I will go through the whole update again with fresh eyes and maybe make some edits (like add some extra lines of text, etc.). For the most part, all that's left is to put music in the script, add small additions to the code and then start the translation. Then there will be a final phase with proofreading which will also take some time. And that's pretty much it. So the release should already be pretty soon.

As for the numbers, I have 1050+ renders and 51 animations ready. Considering the time it took to create this update, that's not that much. But I have what I have. Anyway, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1292744

Hi guys. Sorry that it took me so long to make this post, but there hasn't been much news. All this time I've been working on script and animations. Just half an hour ago I finished all the major work on the text, and I'm super happy about it. I don't know why, but this time this part of development took me almost twice as long as usual. The weird thing is that I usually enjoy working with dialogue and text, but when I start writing bad paths and bad outcomes, all my enthusiasm disappears. It's not exciting to write a scene that only three or four people will see. But you realize it's necessary for the wholeness of the product, so you force yourself to do it. All in all, it's a real pain in the ass.

Tomorrow I will go through the whole update again with fresh eyes and maybe make some edits (like add some extra lines of text, etc.). For the most part, all that's left is to put music in the script, add small additions to the code and then start the translation. Then there will be a final phase with proofreading which will also take some time. And that's pretty much it. So the release should already be pretty soon.

As for the numbers, I have 1050+ renders and 51 animations ready. Considering the time it took to create this update, that's not that much. But I have what I have. Anyway, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet
well, 1050 render with animations is much more than AWAM :ROFLMAO:
it's just a pity it'll take another week

Reactions: Lexkar83

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fv3.jpg

MC: ”Sis, you are so beautiful my life is soulless without you”.

fv4.jpg
(Thinking: Was cought up in my head 4 so long, trying to make it, trying to stand alone from you,
I lost focus of the good in my life. But then, I met this wonderful girl, she offered me the perpective of peace,
the longing and the strength to accept the power, the love and the help of a girl, to call her my own.
Now that I thread so close to loosing the spark you bring in my life each time I see your pretty face,
I know I want you in my life, I want you to be the big sis to my girl, I want you to know I will
call you and tell you everything in my life, so that you can be happy 4 me and I”ll know you are safe.)
Narrator: He takes ker in his arms, gives her a smooch on the lips, tells her:
”I want you to feel safe in my arms, so much that my life can go on and I welcome you into my family, my girl and I cannot wait to have you with us”.

fv11.jpg

fv10.jpg

fv9.jpg

fv8.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: The_Hybrid

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
why does my game ends before i reach Catherine scene and few other scene. I used Mod to see if i fucked up some choices but the game ends before i reach some of those scenes.
most likely because the mod you used was one for a previous version. It over-writes the game script so you have to make sure that the version of the mod you install is the same as the version of the current update or your game will end prematurely and you will have to re-extract the original update.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes