Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there benefits to monogamy and/or penalties for getting with multiple LIs?
There is no harem tag so that should be an indication.

However to clarify, if you date multiple LI's they will all dump you and yes they do find out. An event happens and all LI's end up in the same place and find out what you've been doing and all break up with you.

No you don't get a choice after that, you are then single.

Cheating on your band member girlfriend could also lead to the band breaking up, we'll find out next update.

I hope the ending with Emma will be a happy one.
Cant wait to see it.
Thanks for the good game.
It's ending the paths not an actual ending, Emma isn't a love interest.

It just means their part in the story is over.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

However to clarify, if you date multiple LI's they will all dump you and yes they do find out. An event happens and all LI's end up in the same place and find out what you've been doing and all break up with you.

Cheating on your band member girlfriend could also lead to the band breaking up, we'll find out next update.

Well you get dumped by all but two XD. You can only date two at the same time if you go down the right path.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Wait, apparantly MC can date two girls from the band so do they still date you if you don't date anyone else or they will make you choose?

Hell, this is gonna be so hard to choose between Lisa+Jade and Jane (Jane and MC's sister gonna killed him if they found out)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well you get dumped by all but two XD. You can only date two at the same time if you go down the right path.
That one is coming up either this next update or the last.

If you happen to be dating anyone else as well as Lisa or Lisa/Jade then they want to meet the band and that will determine whether the band carries on or splits.

Wait, apparantly MC can date two girls from the band so do they still date you if you don't date anyone else or they will make you choose?

Hell, this is gonna be so hard to choose between Lisa+Jade and Jane (Jane and MC's sister gonna killed him if they found out)
You don't have to choose anyone, you aren't forced into dating someone. If you don't pick someone then you will stay single.

As for Lisa and Jade, if you don't start anything with Lisa then her and Jade start dating each other.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
See now, while i like this VN soo far thats one thing thats constantly got me bracing for me raging out (just to myself, ofc). i mean if its anything like 'Acting Lessons' vn, the sudden choose one ending in that had me balling off a lil' bit. i dont want that happening here for jade or lisa :)

and aye!, the sister being a option might work brilliantly (the character models of all the girls are brilliant looking including the sis) but isnt required as the storyline rather good so far.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I know this will be an unpopular opinion but, I think it would be funny if the threeway path with Jade and Lisa ended with them choosing each other instead of the pc and breaking it off with him.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes