Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Unfortuntley a lot of devs "found out" that they can do good money without putting too much effort...
That's not the case here. This dev has always been pretty consistent, and 1000+ renders is a good number.
The problem is that, as he said, people not pursuing the side girls will have nothing substantial to taste in this update with ANY main LI after 5 months. That's the way the dev has envisaged the development of the last installments, and it obviously has its pros (all the content with the main girls comes at once) but also its cons.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev talk:
As usual, guys, a lot of work has been done.
I hope you will like the result.
If you'll have any bugs or glitches, text me ...

Become a Rock Star 0.90 - 100%

Release dates v0.90

Hi, guys! I want to share with you the release schedule of the new version of Become a Rock Star v0.90
There will be two big events in this version. One with Emma and the other with Catherine + Rose. So if you are skipping these girls, the update may seem short to you.

Features:

• 1063 new renders
  • 51 animations
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • fixed some bugs
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes