Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These wonderful bombshells stayed with me through this whole ordeal, slept on the corridor
in the hospital, made sure I got home all right, tucked me into bed ever so wonderfully,
got some food in me at breakfast and charged my life with love and beauty.
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.
I could stay with them 4 eva and there is nothing I would miss in the whole wide world.
I have no interest what so ever to leave my angels and go see someone, anyone, about whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: save8lot

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Meet my dark horse. My wondrous unicorn she, she lights my life path through all and any dark moments.
Always sweet, always ready for when I blush looking her up and down right to her warm lush bosoms.

WHAT?? Not even about a horse? Or a dog?
Think your words carefully; you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

Meet my puppies, they are where I burry my face whenever
I need the cuddly touch of fiery desire and moist
appreciation.​

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.
OK, so as not to experience a stupid surprise with the 0.9, a question.
Does the statement mean that I have to play through the lisa & jade path again to see the breakfast scene if I don't have a savegame before the end of the 0.8 version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, so as not to experience a stupid surprise with the 0.9, a question.
Does the statement mean that I have to play through the lisa & jade path again to see the breakfast scene if I don't have a savegame before the end of the 0.8 version?
if you didn't see it originally then yes.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
So there is no more consequences on the manwhore route, only Lisa and Jade left and nothing bad happens, also no consequences for having an affair with Rosa and Catherine in Selina path ?/ISPOILER]

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it:

July 21, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 (three new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.90 (<1MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
seems it doesnt work in mac version

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes