The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I have to say... being with Lisa/Jade and Selina and choosing to break up with Lisa and leave the band, Lisa's and Jade's jovial reaction to Selina's arrival at the studio makes zero sense. I expected fireworks, and instead it just defaults to the scene that would play if MC never dated Lisa/Jade in the first place. That really took me out of it.

The whole Emma scene was really well done though.
I agree. And if you dated Jane like me, her reaction would be terrified if she wasn't so self-controlled

Shorvar

Jul 5, 2021
Huh, hope this doesn't mean Emma is out of the game now. I know she's not really popular with the fanbase, but I do like her.
Sad to hear fans haven't liked her. My first run through has me out of relationship with all the love interests and would have definitely liked to continue with Emma.

(Spoiler) It's made even more infuriating when they seem to have broken up just cos MC doesn't like she wanted to look out for a friend, whos side she Didn't even pick in the argument, and wanted to walk her home. Clearly Emma would be into restarting the relationship but MC doesn't want to even consider it so perhaps she's better off.

It's weird that I love this game and that I hate the MC with his weird undead eyes and often irksome decisions. Small things just adding up like in this episode he wasn't 100% behind having a party for sis (she has literally taken a bullet for band) or wanting to play songs for her when she's one of their first fans and set us on the path to success with her talking to Naked Park, hate he's not mentioned to Jacob that they are meant to be playing songs at party, hate he doesn't really give credit to Julia or Rachel and then jinxing things by opening champagne before the contract is signed.

In3rtia

Aug 2, 2018
Man, I legit thought this was abandoned since I hadn't seen it in a while. Glad that it's not and hope this new update is great.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
You break someone heart and you don't at least give them an explanation they deserve. Why??? And the reason is "I'm the problem" cliche as f*ck. Yeah sure, I'm the problem but what problem that makes me decide to break up with them? They desreve to know why. (That's what happen when I broke up with Jane)
I think it's the same break-up dialogue for all the non-Lisa/Jade LIs, as MC said the same thing to Selina. It is honestly pretty lazy...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
that hurt having to choose to break up with jade or leave the band then rosa kicking me out and getting fired by cath but should of expect they were nothing but side chicks

Reactions: Jenzi800
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes