Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
that hurt having to choose to break up with jade or leave the band then rosa kicking me out and getting fired by cath but should of expect they were nothing but side chicks
I didnt have to break up with Jade not sure where that happened for you

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Nice update ! but its really frustrating about choosing one girl, at first was fun after that meh ..feeling cold while playing this game.
since updates are comming every february 29th, i forgot what has happened previously. last time as i can remember, my mc was fooling around with everyone and got badly kicked by girls in the hospital when that was revealed. so yeah this update was strange. lisa was still there.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
No one asked about fucking the "new" sister, Rachel. What has become of this thread? I am absolutely disappointed.
To bad the game is ending. The missing possibilities now with two hot sisters. Double the sisters, quadruple the incest requests... with one, with the other, with both, just them... :p

Reactions: Jenzi800

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I need a walkthrough of a new update. I like Catherine but I don't like the latest event that she fires MC. Is there a way to keep the relationship with her?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys,I lost my prev save sadly,can you tell me where can i find in renpy map? I can't find anywhere

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need a walkthrough of a new update. I like Catherine but I don't like the latest event that she fires MC. Is there a way to keep the relationship with her?
Not in a realistic somewhat believable story as dev has set up where the ladies are not into polyamory and MC has been lying and cheating his socks of unless decided to be faithful to one girl in the way this game has been set up. Reality and believability are kinda limiting when it comes to fun and fact other people do have feelings in real life and personalities. It is not for nothing people play these games partly to get away from that reality in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i know nothing about that in new update. this fucking once-twice a year update is killing me. i'm forgetting names and events.
mr jet pls complete game, mod and wt, put a buying price and stop this endless pain

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
what breakfast? when? as i said my little gray cells can't follow update tempo
If you're in Lisa/Jade path, you have to load a save after the threesome and before the breakfast on Episode 8 (v0. 8). They will ask you "something". Go with the flow.

Reactions: leg28

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
That Catherine is something else I mean the threesome was pretty hot, but what came after was pretty messed up I knew she was up to no good even though I totally avoided Selina's route and yet Rosa gives me the bs speech that I broke her daughter heart as for Jade and Lisa content pretty awesome as well and I have to say my favorite update was Emma's which is pretty sad because I know that's probably the last time we will see her again.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes