Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could not be more into your own element of a rock star modder for games of pleasure,
KoGa3
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it:

July 21, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 (three new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.90 (<1MB)
Workupload

Download game v0.9 compressed with
integrated Mod v0.9 (~848MB)
Workupload - -

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
If you don't mind my gallery unlocker I have a compressed version with my integrated Mod here
Thanks a bunch!
We shall see just how much longer it takes CircleJerker to build his distros.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Become a Rock Star [v0.90] [Mr Jet] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,63 GB / 870 MB - BecomeARockStar-0.90-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,6 GB / 835 MB - BecomeARockStar-0.90-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Download: -

MEGA links provided by DearLegend37! :love:

(y)
LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Pandadrummer

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it:

July 21, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 (three new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.90 (<1MB)
Workupload

Download game v0.9 compressed with
integrated Mod v0.9 (~848MB)
Workupload - -

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
not working for me. Tried both.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in this update or you refering on earlier 3some with mc? if in this update how to get it?
In this update.

You need to be on the Lisa/Jade path and at the start they will ask if you mind if they have sex with each when the MC isn't around.

If you say you don't mind it shows the scene that happens after the phone call between them.

i guess so, but hope not, since it will be boring without emma
maybe mc needs some competition. other alpha male. karma for being serial cheater. it got to be new guy. all other male charachters are wimps (except father).
btw hector is mentioning fiance, so there will be new meat soon. though term soon in mr jet calendar means late 2022, spring 2023
Next update is the last update and will be the endings.

There won't be an option of stealing the brother fiance.

This was also Emma's last appearance. All side girl content is now finished meaning last update will be the focus for the Selina, Anna, Jane and Lise or Lisa/Jade routes.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Next update is the last update and will be the endings.

There won't be an option of stealing the brother fiance.

This was also Emma's last appearance. All side girl content is now finished meaning last update will be the focus for the Selina, Anna, Jane and Lise or Lisa/Jade routes.
pitty, but at least there is a place for sequel

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
There is some serious bugs in this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that's probably a bug, thanks for noticing. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

but what came after was pretty messed up I knew she was up to no good even though I totally avoided Selina's route and yet Rosa gives me the bs speech that I broke her daughter heart
That's the scenario I missed. I'll try to fix it for the next update.

Last edited:

Macho_Peludo

Apr 13, 2019
YES, FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE MARCH!!! I JUST LOVE THIS GAME!!! I wouldn't mind a new update every week (I know it's impossible but... I want it :cry: )

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
The Rosa and Catherine sex scene end made so sense at all. I got their self righteous and completely delusional lecture even though my MC broke things off with Selina in the hopes that there would a Rosa path RIP. Like its so devoid of logic, the MC broke your daughters heart so as a punishment you give him a super hot 3some romp and kick him out saying that things are done lolwut.

And even the lecture itself made so fucking sense at all. She claims that the MC broke her daughters heart but she was literally flirting with the MC and making passes at him while he was with her daughter and propositioned the MC to fool around with her and have sex and then claims that there's a huge difference between her and the MC and that her cheating and lying didn't hurt anyone, like bitch what? Your bullshit is the reason why MC cheated on your daughter with you in the first place. The level of mental gymnastics she had to do to come up with her bullshit explanation of ending things is Olympic gold medal level.

Like a way more sensible way of ending things IMO could have been that she simply got bored of the MC and been like they had a good run but its over now and then kicked him out or just told him that and made him leave (if things were ended with Selina). Or she could have told him this is the last time they do anything (if on the Selina path) because she realized how much Selina cares for the MC and that she didn't realize this prior to fucking around with the MC and doesn't want to fuck things up even more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your bullshit is the reason why MC cheated on your daughter with you in the first place.
You could have said no.

Rosa isn't a nice person to start with, there have been hints at that all through, she used people for sex. She's been fucking her students for years, most likely her models too.

She put the offer on the table for the MC but she knew when he accepted it wasn't going to last with her daughter.

I do find it strange that so many people thought Rosa would be a love interest when she has just come out of a long term marriage and literally tells the MC flat out she isn't wanting anything more than sex and also drops hints he isn't the only one she's fucking.

I'm not even mocking but I do legit want to know how people got the impression she'd be a love interest by her saying she doesn't want a relationship. I honestly don't get it.

She tells him she only wants sex, tells him she's hated being tied down in her marriage and people somehow got "lets be lovers forever" from her saying "I don't want anything serious".

All that said, Rosa is a bitch, has been from the start. I am shocked by how many people missed all the hints about her. Even Selina doesn't trust her.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes