Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The only time when you can break Selina's heart is when she finds out you're dating one or more of the other girls and they dump you.
Any other situation depicted in the game is by no means breaking Selina's heart: you can have casual sex with her at the beginning of the game and then just stop hooking up; alternatively, you can continue having sex with her until the point when she confesses she wants a stable relationship and then tell her that you're not on the same page. Selina will be disappointed but you're apparently on friendly terms, so much so that if you're pursuing Rosa Selina will invite you to the art exhibition and even offer to leave with her (which the player won't be able to choose, since the only option that will show up on screen is to stay with Rosa; but Selina will offer it anyway, proving that she doesn't hate you).

That scene with the redhead milfs needs to be fixed. I think some people are conflating two different things: we're not saying that Rosa led us to believe our relationship with her would last, what we are saying is that the way in which she ends things with the MC is ridiculous.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well, guess you're really mad now. That was it for Emma.
Yep,I read the thread and it seems the dev confirmed it. Well, as I said It's a shame,though in my head cannon my mc will go to Emma's college every weekend. But back to reality, I hope her model will appear in the dev's next project.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cool update,however even on my Emma only path it seems like it's over,even when you choose options that indicate you want to get back to her. Obviously that can change in later updates,but all the lines about "leaving the relationship behind" and "life goes on'' are making me think that's really it. Would be great shame,cause many games pushes mc to get back with a girl from the past,and I'd be really mad if the only game that I actually want to do that won't allow me to do so.
There is no Emma path, there never has been an Emma path. There are only 4 LI's and that's Selina, Anna, Jane and Lisa. Everyone else is a side girl and they are all finished with now.

is the next update going to be last one or their is still more story left?
Next one is the last one.

Fair enough I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Rosa ending was still dumb af alls I'm gonna say about that.
I won't disagree, she should have just thrown him out and said that's it i've had my fun. Obviously those on the Selina path it made sense but I think it was a bug for everyone else.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There is no Emma path, there never has been an Emma path. There are only 4 LI's and that's Selina, Anna, Jane and Lisa. Everyone else is a side girl and they are all finished with now.

I won't disagree, she should have just thrown him out and said that's it i've had my fun. Obviously those on the Selina path it made sense but I think it was a bug for everyone else.
Yes I know, I meant I wasn't with anyone else and hoped she would get some sort of ending.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. - we can settle the Emma dbacle once and 4 all - she chose her girlie opinionated friends over MC.
She only reappears into Mc life because of daddys money and poise to derail MC.
She gets to break his heart again - congrats on being heart broken, gamers,
over a skank who only comes back 4 money and then only gets MC because her opinionated
head strong girlie friend is not around.
She is just like that .. she has no deep feelings, it is just like .. whatever, if Mc gets to be around, a good fkkk,
otherwise, her life is invested n her girlie opinionated girlies she hangs around with all the time.
Hard agree on having an Emma ending.

Also the Rosa speech shouldn't be there at all if you're not on the Selina path.

The Rosa speech should also not be there if you're on the Selena path and you choose to pursue Rosa as well cuz again the MC hasn't broken her heart yet. What could alternatively have happened if on the Selina path would be they recorded the whole 3some and Rosa tells MC that he's fucked and she's gonna show Selina how he's a cheating scumbag and in some twisted way she helped her daughter out cuz she had a bad feeling about MC from the beginning and that's why she did all the shit she did.

It only really should be there if you're doing a manwhore route with all the LI's involved and Selina breaks up with MC at the hospital. And like it still sounds dumb as fuck but then it would kinda make sense maybe. Or just not punish the MC by giving him a heart attack inducing 3some lmao.
I just need more Emma and her juicy ass :cry:

Yes I know, I meant I wasn't with anyone else and hoped she would get some sort of ending.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, I heard about the wrong ending for Rosa and Catherine's event if the MC doesn't date Selina. I'll fix it in a couple of days. Right now I've taken a few days off, and I don't have the energy to work on it at all. As soon as I fix it, I'll post a patch with an edited version.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
she should have just thrown him out and said that's it i've had my fun
Yup its just that simple. There was no need for her holier than thou speech ,as you can already tell that shit grinded my gears alright.

Obviously those on the Selina path it made sense but I think it was a bug for everyone else.
I feel even when you're on the Selina path it doesn't quite make sense because you haven't broken Selina's heart by any means. I think the dialogue just needs to be changed to how she recorded MC cheating and she's gonna expose his ass to Selina because at this point asking for the whole ending to be redone is asking too much.

Obviously if it were up to me id do away with that shit entirely because it doesn't make sense at all. Imagine giving someone a mind-blowing 3some as a sufficient punishment for the supposed heartbreak of your daughter. Like they didn't even try and deny the MC pleasure or like fuck around with him by like idk subjecting him to some sort of sexual humiliation or domming him or something. They straight just let him have his way with them and Catherine even offered the MC anal. What a devious and truly 600IQ plan.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I knew it would all end in tears but it was worth every moment!

Girl "And..and.. I faked all my orgasms too!!!"
MC "I didn't"

Reactions: Galandar

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Nice update. Got a nice send-off with Emma (the animations for the sex scene were great) and gave Lisa+Jade permission to be scissor sisters when I'm not around :sneaky:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, that's probably a bug, thanks for noticing. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
That is actually great to hear. Going from "Jacob, I'm leaving the band" to "let's go meet the band, Selina!" was whiplash. I don't know what the intended update ending would be, if it's telling your non-band LI at the coffee shop that you're quitting and then breaking the news (and the break-up) to Lisa thereafter, but ending on champagne was off.

Reactions: BuggyD

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Great update, easily one of my favorite games. So many wonderful choices, solid story.

NGL, that Rosa scene was probably in my top 3 of all time. She's so fucking hot it blows my mind. Banging your girlfriend's mom shamelessly like that. Having her in a 3-some only elevates this to the moon. I'm gonna have to revisit that scene a few more times for quality control....

Reactions: JesterAI

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned but when I was playing my Jane route save, there was a few points when you meet with Lisa, and Jade that the game called here Anna and at points the name was shown as such instead of Jane. This should be fixed when the final release comes out if it wasn't already mentioned.

Reactions: MrJet

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting game. Technically sound and well evolved. I'm only at day 9, so I have a lot to wade through, but the number of seemingly ever expanding branches is challenging. It seems pretty clear that some early choices probably walled off later content, but at this point I'm clueless about the long term effect of any given early choice.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.
OK, so as not to experience a stupid surprise with the 0.9, a question.
Does the statement mean that I have to play through the lisa & jade path again to see the breakfast scene if I don't have a savegame before the end of the 0.8 version?
if you didn't see it originally then yes.
Just to be clear for those of you who only have a save at the end of the previous v0.8 release but nothing earlier that's close to the end, you should roll back to the beginning of the conversation at the breakfast table.

4.20 star(s) 237 Votes