SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Lookout, devs! The gauntlet has been thrown by Mr Jet! Catherine and Rosa is the single best scene I've played in any VN period! The animation is pure excellence!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Something I always liked about this game is that the MC is not a pussy. At least not in my playthrough, don't know if it's different with other choices. Sometimes I think things and MC says it later, like dev knew what players may be thinking at that point, or subtly guiding the player to think this way. Either way it's satisfying writing. Kinda wish Emma was a bit more of a slut though, that'd make her perfect :KEK: But I guess not everyone is confident in their ability to Sith Lord about.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Emma is the best girl for MC.
Lisa, Anna, Selina: you get the usual: boy meets girl, girl likes boy, so it goes.
Jane is more interesting as you have to win her over ( she's smart, succesful, attractive woman..way out of MC's league at the time), and with ties to MC's sister.
With Emma, you had a previous typical highschool rich&elitist couple, entirely based on physical attraction and popularity.
They break up and soon both lose foothold in life: MC leaves family and wealth to pursue his own dream, Emma's father goes bankrupt and for first time she has to learn how to take responsibility for her life. They meet again, both mature as individuals, but this time form a deeper relationship.
It's Mr. Jet's game ofc, but I think she deserves at least a small epilogue with MC.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
I can't get Rosa scene on this update even though i always go with her path........

Can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong ?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The problem with this game is that there is no alternative scenes for Lisa only path when you compare to Lisa-Jade path. Like if you are on Lisa-Jade path you get all the threesome scenes with Lisa-Jade plus you get solo Jade scenes. If you are on Lisa path, those threesome scenes are gone ofc and you don't get any Lisa solo scenes instead of those scenes so it's considerably shoter than Lisa-Jade route

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm glad I was on the perfect path that included the threesome with Rosa and Cath.

Was at first in relationships with Anna and Selina, then took Cath offer which ended Anna path (which is a bit weird for being totally off-screen), hospital scene was without any issues, then 3some happened, and after that Rosa just warned the player that he should be careful to not break Selina hearth, essentially ending her adventure with the player. Then, it was Selina meeting the band and the end of the update.

I think this will probably be my cannon path. Even had that one-night stay with that lovely barista girl early in the game.

rosa.png rosa2.PNG

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 236 Votes