Mar 18, 2019
Hope we get something for the solo path in the next update. I get those who opted for love getting the payoff, but the rest of us will get something as well, right? Right? :(

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Uhhh is there an issue with Rosa and Catherine threesome thing? I tried many different routes, but they were the most mad in the route where I didn't accept a serious relationship with Selena. I mean we fucked around but didn't commit, so how is that worse than the route where I went for both Jane and Selena and they exploded at the hospital? On that route, Rosa just says the same thing as if I was still with Selena (no more milfs for you because she cares about her daughter or something). I think there is a mix up somewhere.

If Selena found you cheating and broke up, this should lead to the worst outcome where they throw you out after. If you are dating Selena, they should say that MC should be good to Selena and no more MILF pussy. If you never commited to Selena's route, there should be something more positive, maybe an open ended thing even if there are no more scenes with them before the game ends.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Bird34

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Uhhh is there an issue with Rosa and Catherine threesome thing? I tried many different routes, but they were the most mad in the route where I didn't accept a serious relationship with Selena. I mean we fucked around but didn't commit, so how is that worse than the route where I went for both Jane and Selena and they exploded at the hospital? On that route, Rosa just says the same thing as if I was still with Selena (no more milfs for you because she cares about her daughter or something). I think there is a mix up somewhere.

If Selena found you cheating and broke up, this should lead to the worst outcome where they throw you out after. If you are dating Selena, they should say that MC should be good to Selena and no more MILF pussy. If you never commited to Selena's route, there should be something more positive, maybe an open ended thing even if there are no more scenes with them before the game ends.
Capture.PNG

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, so where is the payoff for all the cheating points I've accumulated? Maybe the talks about groupies and stuff is the foreshadowing and there is a bad ending trigger if you have too many cheating points.

"Our band rose up the charts. We became a sensation that rocked the nation! Things were going great, but I couldn't suppress my cheating ways. All the underage pussy being thrown my way was hard to resist. It was only a matter of time before Lisa found out. Needless to say, shit hit the fan. She broke up with me. I lost all my friends. Got kicked out of the band. I was reported for sex with minors. I am sitting in jail. My family disowned me. They say we should live life to the fullest, but maybe being a cheating cunt isn't the way to do it. So that was the story of the brief moment in time when I shined brightly like the Rockstars of legends."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Psycroptic

anthoice17

Jan 29, 2020
There is only an Emma Scene in this update ? I choose both Selina break up and band break up and nothing after the little "band party"

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I cant find that scene, what is the path to follow?
By agreeing to be with Anna and after that Catherine will call you over to her office and tells to to end it the relationship and agreeing to her terms which opens the route to Catherine and Rosa

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes