Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When the game is complete it will be time to analyze in the most unbiased and dispassionate way possible the writing, the evolution of the story and the roles of some of the characters.

BTW I've been on the Emma bandwagon since the first sime a saw her. It's a shame she wasn't a main LI.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
You could have said no.

Rosa isn't a nice person to start with, there have been hints at that all through, she used people for sex. She's been fucking her students for years, most likely her models too.

She put the offer on the table for the MC but she knew when he accepted it wasn't going to last with her daughter.

I do find it strange that so many people thought Rosa would be a love interest when she has just come out of a long term marriage and literally tells the MC flat out she isn't wanting anything more than sex and also drops hints he isn't the only one she's fucking.

I'm not even mocking but I do legit want to know how people got the impression she'd be a love interest by her saying she doesn't want a relationship. I honestly don't get it.

She tells him she only wants sex, tells him she's hated being tied down in her marriage and people somehow got "lets be lovers forever" from her saying "I don't want anything serious".

All that said, Rosa is a bitch, has been from the start. I am shocked by how many people missed all the hints about her. Even Selina doesn't trust her.
My issue isn't with her being a bitch and using the MC for sex. My issue is with the way she ended things with the MC and that absolutely nonsensical speech of hers at the end. You and I both know how dumb that shit really was. All she had to do was be like I'm bored of your ass gtfo my apartment don't bother staying in touch and I'd be ok with that. And as for why I thought she could be a potential LI, Sage from Being a DIK was also on the whole were just gonna be fuck buddies nothing more and she too just came out of a relationship but now as the story goes on she's more open towards pursuing something more long term with the MC hence why I thought maybe just maybe there is a chance that we can get a proper Rosa path.

zyama

Jan 10, 2021
My issue isn't with her being a bitch and using the MC for sex. My issue is with the way she ended things with the MC and that absolutely nonsensical speech of hers at the end. You and I both know how dumb that shit really was. All she had to do was be like I'm bored of your ass gtfo my apartment don't bother staying in touch and I'd be ok with that. And as for why I thought she could be a potential LI, Sage from Being a DIK was also on the whole were just gonna be fuck buddies nothing more and she too just came out of a relationship but now as the story goes on she's more open towards pursuing something more long term with the MC hence why I thought maybe just maybe there is a chance that we can get a proper Rosa path.
Why would you spoil something like that ?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
After I played through the scene with Catherine and Rosa, I went through my saves for different routes, but I don't remember ever breaking Selina's heart. It might be because I last played the game a long time ago and simply don't remember, or it might be a bug like you guys talked about above. I would have to probably play the whole game from the beginning to see if that's the case.

Reactions: kaka37

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bitches are bitches whether you are a girl or a boy - they lie and cheat and all they say is nonsensical,
Like they do not care what you believe or what you are like - just listen to them and go away.
Why would you spoil something like that ?
After I played through the scene with Catherine and Rosa, I went through my saves for different routes, but I don't remember ever breaking Selina's heart. It might be because I last played the game a long time ago and simply don't remember, or it might be a bug like you guys talked about above. I would have to probably play the whole game from the beginning to see if that's the case.
They are not out there to be right, or to build anything, they just take and take and take.
It is easy to tear things down, finding someone you can build something with is the darn hard huge endeavor of life.

• Haha
Reactions: boobalan nagaraju

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It makes perfect sense to get Mc out of her hair.
It makes perfect sense to turn Mc into the cheater and the liar and the phillanderer.
I know Emma is not a main girl but she has enough content to be considered one, she only need an ending with the MC to be one.
Rosa ending in this update doesn't make sense if you aren't in a relationship with Selina.
This is how a lotta chicks who feel boys are sworming around them deal with boys they do not want anymore.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These bundles of joy and happy feels are all we need in this game to feel alive,
to keep the rock star flame burning and live our wholesome dreams.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We never lost anything, we have our eyes open to the true life long companions who would keep us level,
close and ready to share their dream in this world of hurt and misunderstandings.
Such lines... Good stuff.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And as for why I thought she could be a potential LI, Sage from Being a DIK was also on the whole were just gonna be fuck buddies nothing more and she too just came out of a relationship but now as the story goes on she's more open towards pursuing something more long term with the MC hence why I thought maybe just maybe there is a chance that we can get a proper Rosa path.
Completely different scenarios.

Sage is a college student that has barely dipped her toe in the dating pool and has no idea what she wants when you meet her.

Rosa is a mature woman that's just come out of a long term marriage and wants her freedom. She knows exactly what she wants and that's to have fun.

Thing with Rosa is she isn't even looking for a fuck buddy, she just wants sex. Just a couple of casual hook ups and then she'll move on.

I do hate to be "that girl" in this instance but it's been clear from day 1 who the love interests are and who the side girls are. That was never going to change.

Rosa never once acted or even hinted that there would ever be anything more.

I honestly do find it really strange that you ignored everything said in the game here and came to a conclusion based on something that happened in an entirely different game under entirely different circumstances.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice update, finaly.

But in one route (extra for Rose ) why in the hell would Rose leave my in the hallway, WTF. I was not in relationship with Selina or any one else. That was just bad and disapointing and make no sense at all.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
I know Emma is not a main girl but she has enough content to be considered one, she only need an ending with the MC to be one.
Rosa ending in this update doesn't make sense if you aren't in a relationship with Selina.
Hard agree on having an Emma ending.

Also the Rosa speech shouldn't be there at all if you're not on the Selina path.

The Rosa speech should also not be there if you're on the Selena path and you choose to pursue Rosa as well cuz again the MC hasn't broken her heart yet. What could alternatively have happened if on the Selina path would be they recorded the whole 3some and Rosa tells MC that he's fucked and she's gonna show Selina how he's a cheating scumbag and in some twisted way she helped her daughter out cuz she had a bad feeling about MC from the beginning and that's why she did all the shit she did.

It only really should be there if you're doing a manwhore route with all the LI's involved and Selina breaks up with MC at the hospital. And like it still sounds dumb as fuck but then it would kinda make sense maybe. Or just not punish the MC by giving him a heart attack inducing 3some lmao.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hard agree on having an Emma ending.

Also the Rosa speech shouldn't be there at all if you're not on the Selina path.

The Rosa speech should also not be there if you're on the Selena path and you choose to pursue Rosa as well cuz again the MC hasn't broken her heart yet. What could alternatively have happened if on the Selina path would be they recorded the whole 3some and Rosa tells MC that he's fucked and she's gonna show Selina how he's a cheating scumbag and in some twisted way she helped her daughter out cuz she had a bad feeling about MC from the beginning and that's why she did all the shit she did.

It only really should be there if you're doing a manwhore route with all the LI's involved and Selina breaks up with MC at the hospital. And like it still sounds dumb as fuck but then it would kinda make sense maybe. Or just not punish the MC by giving him a heart attack inducing 3some lmao.
You can have casual sex with selina but when you have "the talk" with her, you can decide not to go in to serius relationship and Selina is okey with it.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
Completely different scenarios.

Sage is a college student that has barely dipped her toe in the dating pool and has no idea what she wants when you meet her.

Rosa is a mature woman that's just come out of a long term marriage and wants her freedom. She knows exactly what she wants and that's to have fun.

Thing with Rosa is she isn't even looking for a fuck buddy, she just wants sex. Just a couple of casual hook ups and then she'll move on.

I do hate to be "that girl" in this instance but it's been clear from day 1 who the love interests are and who the side girls are. That was never going to change.

Rosa never once acted or even hinted that there would ever be anything more.

I honestly do find it really strange that you ignored everything said in the game here and came to a conclusion based on something that happened in an entirely different game under entirely different circumstances.
Fair enough I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Rosa ending was still dumb af alls I'm gonna say about that.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Cool update,however even on my Emma only path it seems like it's over,even when you choose options that indicate you want to get back to her. Obviously that can change in later updates,but all the lines about "leaving the relationship behind" and "life goes on'' are making me think that's really it. Would be great shame,cause many games pushes mc to get back with a girl from the past,and I'd be really mad if the only game that I actually want to do that in won't allow me to do so.

Last edited:

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Cool update,however even on my Emma only path it seems like it's over,even when you choose options that indicate you want to get back to her. Obviously that can change in later updates,but all the lines about "leaving the relationship behind" and "life goes on'' are making me think that's really it. Would be great shame,cause many games pushes mc to get back with a girl from the past,and I'd be really mad if the only game that I actually want to do that won't allow me to do so.
Well, guess you're really mad now. That was it for Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: yggdral
4.20 star(s) 237 Votes