Valex

Apr 27, 2017
I've not played this game for some time now. That being said, will the MC's sister be involved in sexual content? (h-scenes with MC) Thanks!
Nope, the game doesn't contain any incest.
Seeing the sister in the new banner (1st page) might give some people the wrong idea, but she only appears in a few (Non-lewd) scenes.

Edit: well, looks like markel1000 beat me to it.
Cheers

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The Walkthrough has been updated for version v0.90.

Fair warning, the code in this version is very messy, so the walkthrough is too.
Walkthrough is also not updated. This is a pain.
I agree.
Is the "Hotfix" from the opening post still needed in the recent 0.90 Update?
I have the same question
No Mr Jet's hotfix for day 13 isn't needed, those changes have been incorporated into the current release.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
can you be with jade solo as romance? havent played since 2019 but i think i remember something about have to be on lisa path as well or im confusing

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
can you be with jade solo as romance? havent played since 2019 but i think i remember something about have to be on lisa path as well or im confusing
No, regretfully she comes as part of a package deal in which Lisa is also in, and you can't get rid of her...
Shame really... i know she (Lisa) must have a lot of fans, but not everybody is infatuated with her personality nor her overused (in many recent games) hairstyle.
Lisa, on the other hand, does have a solo route! go figure...

Again, not bashing Lisa fans, so put the pitchforks down, please!
Cheers

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
No, regretfully she comes as part of a package deal in which Lisa is also in, and you can't get rid of her...
Shame really... i know she (Lisa) must have a lot of fans, but not everybody is infatuated with her personality nor her overused (in many recent games) hairstyle.
Lisa, on the other hand, does have a solo route! go figure...

Again, not bashing Lisa fans, so put the pitchforks down, please!
Cheers
Meh. Lisa's solo route isn't worth shit. I don't even like girl-on-girl or threesomes, but I went with the Lisa+Jade route anyways because I knew Lisa's solo route would get neglected.

buffbackwell

Aug 18, 2020
i all of sudden get a lot of script errors in the start of day 14 and they keep on going any advice to what is happening

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ah yes, another 5 minutes of gameplay.
Just read the DEV postings, it was clear beforehand that the current update is the end of the "sidegirls" and clearly communicates that the update on the solo routes will be quite short.

And if you played the sidegirls here in 5 minutes, you should stop pressing skip.

thany22

Jan 16, 2019
Become a Rock Star [v0.90] [Mr Jet] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,63 GB / 870 MB - BecomeARockStar-0.90-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,6 GB / 835 MB - BecomeARockStar-0.90-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Download: MEGA (PC) - MEGA (Mac)

MEGA links provided by DearLegend37! :love:

(y)
LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Could you make an android compressed version?

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes