spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This update was pretty good. One of my favorites Emma got a great goodbye scene. It seems like the next update will be the last one. It's unlikely but I'll still hope for a small scene with Nicole even if it's something like maybe mc and her agreeing to meet each other for a drink at the end. Mr. Jet, it's been a long journey, I wish you nothing but the best in making the last update and your future games.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These bundles of joy and happy feels are all we need in this game to feel alive,
to keep the rock star flame burning and live our wholesome dreams.
So there is no more consequences on the manwhore route, only Lisa and Jade left and nothing bad happens, also no consequences for having an affair with Rosa and Catherine in Selina path ?/ISPOILER]
This game died when I lost my women. And really can’t play if only 10% of the “material” is playable and the others have run under the blanket to cry.
We never lost anything, we have our eyes open to the true life long companions who would keep us level,
close and ready to share their dream in this world of hurt and misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
We never lost anything, we have our eyes open to the true life long companions who would keep us level,
close and ready to share their dream in this world of hurt and misunderstandings.

What a rockstar life it is if there are no women in the armpit. As I said, I couldn't play a game where only 10% is playable if I don't think I'll get caught cheating. That is, all other women should be kept away. So I'm not interested in a game like this "residue" anymore.

So bad a taste of shit was left in my mouth that I might skip all the other games of this dev in the future. Fortunately, I haven't paid him anything.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
These bundles of joy and happy feels are all we need in this game to feel alive,
to keep the rock star flame burning and live our wholesome dreams.

legit bunch of sad fucks

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I have to say... being with Lisa/Jade and Selina and choosing to break up with Lisa and leave the band, Lisa's and Jade's jovial reaction to Selina's arrival at the studio makes zero sense. I expected fireworks, and instead it just defaults to the scene that would play if MC never dated Lisa/Jade in the first place. That really took me out of it.

The whole Emma scene was really well done though.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Okay. I just quickly play through it a minute ago. And I gonna say I'm disappointed. I know that this game is not a harem game and I really have a hard time to choose between Lisa and Jane (I cursed a lot all the way through that choice). But what the hell man???? You break someone heart and you don't at least give them an explanation they deserve. Why??? And the reason is "I'm the problem" cliche as f*ck. Yeah sure, I'm the problem but what problem that makes me decide to break up with them? They desreve to know why. (That's what happen when I broke up with Jane)

And if I break up with Lisa, then nothing happen. No yelling, no question why. They just act like they know about it all along and easily accept that. Like nothing happen. Why??? Is it because Lisa is more mature than Jane or her feeling with MC is not as strong as Jane???

Before I found it really hard to jump ship this game but this version is making it a lot easier

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
nice, pitty that next update will be, optimistically, in 2022.
btw, only disappointment is no sex scene between lisa and jade. it was in the air. i like fairness. my mc fucked every girl he met (emma pls come back to us for visit at least :cry:), so it would be fair to taste same soup from time to time.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes