cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey. I wanted to know if there are any chances of some sexual activity between the MC and his sister? I know the game doesn't have an Incest tag, but I'm just curious.
not with mc and his sister but between players that that sister yes.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020

Hi, guys! I want to share with you the release schedule of the new version of Become a Rock Star v0.90
There will be two big events in this version. One with Emma and the other with Catherine + Rose. So if you are skipping these girls, the update may seem short to you.
July 20 - for 20 and 40$ Patrons
July 23 - for 10$
July 26 - for 5$
Features:
  • 1063 new renders
  • 51 animations
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • fixed some bugs
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Hi, guys! I want to share with you the release schedule of the new version of Become a Rock Star v0.90
There will be two big events in this version. One with Emma and the other with Catherine + Rose. So if you are skipping these girls, the update may seem short to you.
July 20 - for 20 and 40$ Patrons
July 23 - for 10$
July 26 - for 5$
Features:
  • 1063 new renders
  • 51 animations
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • fixed some bugs
I also made a small addition at the end of the last update to the Lisa + Jade route. The breakfast scene to be exact. A few extra lines and one important choice that will affect some scenes in this update. So try not to miss it.
Yeahhhh. I skip those girls. Now I'm try to make a choice between Lisa/Jade and Jane since there's no harem tag. And If I can't choose, the I'll jump ship -.-

Reactions: jekass69
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes