• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
EmmaHome57.jpg

Hey, guys! The news post is here.

The update is nearing the end of development. I have one medium-sized scene left to do, which is the meeting of the MC's love interest with his band. But since this scene has a variation, I will have to make it separate for each girl, though the differences will be minor. My plan is to finish this scene in a week (maybe a week and a half), and then start to work on the text and dialogues. Then translation and proofreading.

Now let's go to the numbers. At this point, I have a little over 800 renders and 30 animations. Originally I had planned for this update to be a standard size of 600-700 renders, but the story has expanded a bit. Plus I had some minor edits to the original plot. But I think it's for the best, and I really like the result I got.

I think that's all I wanted to say right now. Thank you for your support and have a nice weekend!

MrJet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
li meets band? well how li meets band if li is (are) member/s of band?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you happen to be dating Lisa/Jade and any 1 of the others.

That would be the final confrontation and probably dictate whether the band splits up or not.

Also buying Julia a bullet proof vest for the bands first concert .... just in case.
yea if dates others than band members and they meet it's better be elsewhere.

yea bulletproof vest is minimal and full body armor requirement.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Emma is a fucking bombshell.
If she had been in the game from the very beginning, and I hadn't got attached to the characters of Selina and Jane she could probably have been my favourite.
Actually, every girl in this game is a living monument. The only one I can't really get into is Anne. She's rather bland both physically and regarding her personality.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Emma is a fucking bombshell.
If she had been in the game from the very beginning, and I hadn't got attached to the characters of Selina and Jane she could probably have been my favourite.
Actually, every girl in this game is a living monument. The only one I can't really get into is Anne. She's rather bland both physically and regarding her personality.
Im with u on that shes proably my least favorite of the LI'S

Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes