Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I gotta say Selina has become the best girl for me. Before this update it seemed like her whole identity was based around her being a wild thing and its kind of not the vibe I would want from a girlfriend. But now when we heard how things went down from her point of view, damn what a catch she is.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Just a reminder to everyone: If you haven't already, hit "like" on this first post in this thread. With less than 100 more votes, this game will move up to front page of "Most Popular - All Time" on this site. More eyes on the game means more Patrons for MrJet and better stuff down the road.

With the quality of Jet's work so far, it's very much deserved imo.

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Emma Stone, I mean.... Rosa.... had the best scenes in this update. She's so damn sexy. I had to make a separate save file being serious with her daughter and will secretly bang her. They both my favs at this point and Rosa is such a sexy MILF!

Jane scenes were great and what can I say about that hot tub scene with Lisa & Jade! A can totally see a 3-some play out here.

Honestly, all in all a GREAT update. So many solid love options and the story line is solid. Looking forward to see how it goes.

I'll go sub on the patreon for a month or two now.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes