Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Everyone here loking like fools when we all know who the superior waifu is. It's me, I'm the best waifu. Talk aboud something else for jump's sake.
how could we forget for sure the best wifuu no competition is needed since you are jane's little monkey

speedturtle

Jun 4, 2019
so I have a question...
I originally played at v0.4 and now 0.45 is out and soon 0.5 will also come out. Do i need to delete my old folder (V0.4) and re play 0.5? Or is there a way my current data can be carried out to the newer version?
Also, if it can be carried forward, how do I do that?

I'm using windows.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
so I have a question...
I originally played at v0.4 and now 0.45 is out and soon 0.5 will also come out. Do i need to delete my old folder (V0.4) and re play 0.5? Or is there a way my current data can be carried out to the newer version?

I'm using windows.
When you install the new version and start it you will see that your saved games are still there. And you can play them without problem.

Then delete the previous version.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so I have a question...

I'm using windows.
Your save files stay on a hidden folder located on this path
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

So even if you delete the game folder they will still be there. That is also the place you should look for when trying to delete your old save files in ren'py games.

Reactions: speedturtle

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
do cheat-, bad- and goodpoints currently have any influence at the game or dialogue options?
if u have bad point with a certain character u won't get to play his route
for cheating currently, the only two that they might suffer from it are either jane or Lisa but again it's your choice for which one you are going with
and having good point might help u unlock the character's scenes in the gallery

Reactions: TheFinder

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
We cheating Lisa or not cheating.
Everyone is free to do about what do in herself game.

Isn't that right?

And Killer94 is right about opening the gallery.

so I have two save. perhaps more:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes