S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
yea im a harem guy too and im banging multiple girls
i was to bro but i dont think theres gonna be a harem ending lol i went back a few updates ago and made mulitple saves was just wonderinf if there were any changes to it. rememeber some posts on here about there not being a harem ending

Reactions: 3rop

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
i was to bro but i dont think theres gonna be a harem ending lol i went back a few updates ago and made mulitple saves was just wonderinf if there were any changes to it. rememeber some posts on here about there not being a harem ending
Its always good to make safe saves but only time will tell if there really will be a harem ending or not

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
side girls still harem
They have no paths and only a few scenes which will lead to the break of the main girl who's route they are attached too.

The only exception is Jade who's available for a threeway relationship with Lisa.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
We need an Android version that has the persistent saves so we Android users can play and continue on. If anyone is making it thank you and also guys , support the dev . Mr. Jet is one of the dope content creators of this community here .

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Become A RockStar + Cheat Mod-v0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Please update

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Are Lisa, Anna, Selina and Jane really the only routes? Thats disappointing cause I liked some of the side girls better than the main ones and always chose them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev clarified the paths a while ago.

He put some threesomes forward but said only those that make sense would make it in the game, only Jade and Lisa made sense so they are the only ones.

Catherine you can only get to if you break up with Anna.

Agree! Justice for ROSA!! Let MC get the best MILF meat!
He can fuck Rosa as much as he wants but she's not looking for a relationship only sex and she fucks some of her students. It's been made pretty clear he a sex toy for her to use, once she's bored she'll move on.

Fucking Rosa will shut down Selina's route eventually and may probably have her cut his bollocks off. She hates cheats.

In fact they all hate cheats.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes