Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
time to get my monthly dose of Catherine I guess... Let's see how long can I endure waiting for the update :LOL:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Same as Marie and Eva ... don't expect something with (fucking gorgeous) Penny (she's the best looking game in game for me, period) ... she's just filler character ...
Not only is Penny gorgeous, but Lisa says she's also partial to musicians. Mr Jet is so cruel, tempting us like this in vain :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but at the beginning of the game, I don't like the MC's attitude towards women. I don't like MC calling women a ''whore''. Some respect.. man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC comes to Selina with the idea of having sex, okay. Selina's mother shows up and MC is angry because he thinks there will be no sex. Damn, man, sex is not everything.. :rolleyes:

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
I don't know, but at the beginning of the game, I don't like the MC's attitude towards women. I don't like MC calling women a ''whore''. Some respect.. man.

The MC comes to Selina with the idea of having sex, okay. Selina's mother shows up and MC is angry because he thinks there will be no sex. Damn, man, sex is not everything.. :rolleyes:
it depends on path you chose i feel,i didn't get that dialogue.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018

There's a dominance/submission path with Selina although they aren't as pronounced as the other corruption games around here.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a dominance/submission path with Selina although they aren't as pronounced as the other corruption games around here.
I play with WT mod, and I just choose the choices that are marked in green.

And this scene in the picture is before the gentle/rough choice.
Was there any choice before that leads to this submissive/dom path?

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
Nah. Those devs aren't close to the Holy God Father himself...Gumdrop. Dude's making an update for 4 years now, still didn't make anything, but kept milking his Patreons.

Zero work for a couple of K's every month. ICSTOR is still trying to reach his level, with over a year with no update.
too many smart and beautiful people is this world , its why our world is so " peaceful ". and those people believe in that time they just can make that amount of updates is smart and beautiful people too . but i hope this update we got 1 or 2 scene 5 minutes gameplay , because i think 3 scene is too much , they need at least 6 month right to get that

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I play with WT mod, and I just choose the choices that are marked in green.

And this scene in the picture is before the gentle/rough choice.
Was there any choice before that leads to this submissive/dom path?
From memory there aren't any previous options before that. That scene is where it starts. I'm not too sure if this affects your options with her in the future or locks you in on that sub/dom path with her (I doubt it).

I also recommend having multiple saves for different characters. If you're new to the game and the thread, there are 4 love interests (namely Selina, Jane, Lisa, Anna). There will be consequences as pointed out by the dev in this upcoming update if not the next. The walkthrough mod goes through the important choices but is aiming for a harem ending in which case this game doesn't have one (and I doubt it ever will). For example I have one for each of the 4, one for having none of em, and one for Catherine (lol). Having multiple saves is a lil tedious but where's the fun in having one path?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
How many endings will be there, was that stated anywhere before? Kinda curious about it ngl

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
5 as far as I know.

Lisa.
Lisa and Jade.
Jane.
Anna.
Selina.

Maybe a solo for those that fucked up with cheat points.
The cheater path and solo path that fooling around with side girls should also be a thing then I guess... Oh wow didn't think there would be a Lisa/Jade ending. Now I'm pretty sure which ending will I aim for first :WeSmart:

Have the urge to do multiple playthroughs, hope we get the update real soon so I can finally start doing them

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
How many endings will be there, was that stated anywhere before? Kinda curious about it ngl
endingsBARS.PNG

MrJet said about 2 weeks ago that he doent know how many endings there will be, but i think its safe to assume atleast 4-5 minimum, one for each of the 4 LIs: Anna, Lisa, Jane and Selina, with an additional slighty diffrent variation of the Lisa ending if you choose to add Jade into the relationship and lastly one where you end up alone for the cheating/man-whore route.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The cheater path and solo path that fooling around with side girls should also be a thing then I guess... Oh wow didn't think there would be a Lisa/Jade ending. Now I'm pretty sure which ending will I aim for first :WeSmart:

Have the urge to do multiple playthroughs, hope we get the update real soon so I can finally start doing them
Side girls are just that, they aren't getting an ending.

Most of them aren't looking for anything serious.

Rosa just wants a fuck, that's all she is looking for and it's heavily implied she's getting it from more than just the MC, she's known to fuck her students and models.

Cath just wanted to fuck him, pretty sure her motive was to just get him away from Anna so she can have her to herself.

Nicole was just looking for a fuck but could possibly up for something casual.

Emma I haven't seen any mention of but looks like she's getting the same treatment as coffee girl, in other words she'll be vanishing soon.

I'm guessing the side girls are going to be used as the reason the main girls break up with him. Once Selina finds out he's fucked her mother she'll either dump him or cut his dick off then dump him. Anna needs dumping to get with Cath anyway. Jane will probably find out about Nicole and that will be her gone.

Not many updates left now, think only 2, so any shit hitting the fan will be this update coming.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i kinda hope jane and anna will have anal scenes before the ending,my god they have fantastic asses.pls Mr. Jet :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Side girls are just that, they aren't getting an ending.

Most of them aren't looking for anything serious.

Rosa just wants a fuck, that's all she is looking for and it's heavily implied she's getting it from more than just the MC, she's known to fuck her students and models.

Cath just wanted to fuck him, pretty sure her motive was to just get him away from Anna so she can have her to herself.

Nicole was just looking for a fuck but could possibly up for something casual.

Emma I haven't seen any mention of but looks like she's getting the same treatment as coffee girl, in other words she'll be vanishing soon.

I'm guessing the side girls are going to be used as the reason the main girls break up with him. Once Selina finds out he's fucked her mother she'll either dump him or cut his dick off then dump him. Anna needs dumping to get with Cath anyway. Jane will probably find out about Nicole and that will be her gone.

Not many updates left now, think only 2, so any shit hitting the fan will be this update coming.
I know side girls won't get an ending. I meant besides a cheater one, you can also not go for any of the main girls. Only going for the action on the side, sticking solo could also be a thing. A boring one, yet yeah, it can happen. I'm dreading the outcome of cheating lol. I decided to make different paths only after I know what happens at the end. But the upcoming update is making me anxious not gonna lie there

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I know side girls won't get an ending. I meant besides a cheater one, you can also not go for any of the main girls. Only going for the action on the side, sticking solo could also be a thing. A boring one, yet yeah, it can happen. I'm dreading the outcome of cheating lol. I decided to make different paths only after I know what happens at the end. But the upcoming update is making me anxious not gonna lie there
The upcoming update will bring down the hammer on the people who are playing the cheater path so yeah you better brace yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: IamJAG and Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The upcoming update will bring down the hammer on the people who are playing the cheater path so yeah you better brace yourself.
I don't think anybody can prepare to see a look of betrayal on Lisa's face. Others can be managable imo but Lisa... Nope, as soon as I see it I'm stopping there :HideThePain:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes