• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [v1.01][scrappy]

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
scrappy I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but I want to say I really appreciate your work!

One thing I noticed that's not included, is the Nicole scene with the Father. Some people like it, others don't. I'm just including here script with your walkthrough info and the code from the Nicole scene restoration pasted in. This includes the Atmosphere music that is meant to play, corrected for the ogg file type. If anyone wants both the walkthrough and the Nicole scene, they're free to download here. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SISIMEN

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Android please
somehow I have DarkAssassin's .90 compressed Android port w/ WT mod But his Discord (also somehow) only shows the .80 w/ wt mod. Here is the link for the .80
If there was a way I'd share the version I have....
I probably should've linked to his discord channel but I'm not sure how (never tried)

Reactions: AdaWong123666

AdaWong123666

Jun 29, 2021
somehow I have DarkAssassin's .90 compressed Android port w/ WT mod But his Discord (also somehow) only shows the .80 w/ wt mod. Here is the link for the .80
If there was a way I'd share the version I have....
I probably should've linked to his discord channel but I'm not sure how (never tried)
Thanks man

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hey Scrappy, is there any way your mod can change the outcome of the hospital scene? Like many others, I was playing a harem route when all of a sudden everyone met at the hospital and dumped me.

When I look at your mod it still says that the paths for the main LI's are enabled, but they've all dumped me so I was hoping there was a fix for this that meant I did not have to go back and start a new game to continue on some of their paths?

Thanks for your work on this mod and the many others you've produced.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Only problem with having a walkthrough is it puts you on path to see all girls paths to see every scene and thats great and all but don't wanna see every scene. Some ain't my cup of tea and 2 this is not a harem game so i would just get dumped and have bad ending. Wish it was like "The Visit" where you pick your route and it gives you the walkthrough on that pacific route.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Only problem with having a walkthrough is it puts you on path to see all girls paths to see every scene and thats great and all but don't wanna see every scene. Some ain't my cup of tea and 2 this is not a harem game so i would just get dumped and have bad ending. Wish it was like "The Visit" where you pick your route and it gives you the walkthrough on that pacific route.
Or you could..you know not pick the ones you don't want. It's not that it would be so complicated that you need a mod to tell you what to do...

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
Or you could..you know not pick the ones you don't want. It's not that it would be so complicated that you need a mod to tell you what to do...
i mean if its included in the mod options, it should work as intended. why have it as options if it never work in the first place?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
scrappy I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but I want to say I really appreciate your work!

One thing I noticed that's not included, is the Nicole scene with the Father. Some people like it, others don't. I'm just including here script with your walkthrough info and the code from the Nicole scene restoration pasted in. This includes the Atmosphere music that is meant to play, corrected for the ogg file type. If anyone wants both the walkthrough and the Nicole scene, they're free to download here. :)
Will this work with the current version of the WT Mod or is it for an older version?

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
View attachment 313110

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to scenes with green color.
Also adds a cheat menu in the bottom right corner of the screen​

Game/Creator: Become A Rock Star/
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.90
Game Version: 0.90
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 313114 View attachment 313115
Does this also works on Android?
Like just gotta stick the mod file in game folder and it will work for Android?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 313110

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to scenes with green color.
Also adds a cheat menu in the bottom right corner of the screen​

Game/Creator: Become A Rock Star/
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.90
Game Version: 0.90
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 313114 View attachment 313115
0.99?