Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [v1.01][scrappy]

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm not the best when it comes to computers and programming interactions. Will the .90 affect the early content of this .99 beta realease? IE: can I use it to do a replay and refresh my memory before .99 final comes out and Scrappy updates mod to .99? I vaguely remember the plot/etc. of the game, but not the specifics as its been too long.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I'm not the best when it comes to computers and programming interactions. Will the .90 affect the early content of this .99 beta realease? IE: can I use it to do a replay and refresh my memory before .99 final comes out and Scrappy updates mod to .99? I vaguely remember the plot/etc. of the game, but not the specifics as its been too long.
Angsty rich kid starts band, gone sexual!

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
This has nothing to do with knowledge about programming, it's really all about how the game dev updated the game, if they only added things at the end of the code for new content then yea you can pretty much use this all the way to where 0.90 ended, it might just end there or start giving you errors if you try to continue to 0.99.

If the dev added things inbetween the code to fix dialogues or add scenes then the result is sorta unpredictable, crash, skip the added content, or your save might not work for .99...

I can't be bothered to check the update difference, not enough time unfortunetely so I'll wait patiently for the game full release and scrappy's mod. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He has released the non beta version now
Not much has changed and more will be done to it, these are the notes.

Hey guys. This is a more complete version of the last update. This time I took my time, so I did everything as I should have done back in late January. However, decide for yourself whether to download this version or not, because the changes are not so big.

What's new:

• script last update was proofread
  • bug fixes
  • 31 new animations (+2 reworked)
  • ~40 renders reworked (two scenes with Selina at the beginning of the game)
Even though the version is called 1.0, I'll be making some more edits to the game in the near future (I tried to find all the bugs, but I'm pretty sure I missed some). Also, I looked at the last vote and decided that I would do an ending for Emma. But still haven't decided if I'm going to do it for Nicole. I'll also need to add an ending epilogue where the MC doesn't choose any of the love interests.

This is the note: Even though the version is called 1.0, I'll be making some more edits to the game in the near future (I tried to find all the bugs, but I'm pretty sure I missed some).

Also said he's adding another ending and epilogue.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It's still really a beta as not much has changed and more will be done to it, these are the notes.

This is the note: Even though the version is called 1.0, I'll be making some more edits to the game in the near future (I tried to find all the bugs, but I'm pretty sure I missed some).
ok I guess i'll wait for this to be updated before touching the game again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's still really a beta as not much has changed and more will be done to it, these are the notes.

completed,so pls update this mod, tks
Priceless! Directly after this, the first guy shows us he doesn't even look before screaming for an update.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
is this mode skipping some content or straight going to the most sex scenes possibles?

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Priceless! Directly after this, the first guy shows us he doesn't even look before screaming for an update.
The developer saying he will continue to bug fix the game is not saying that the 1.0 is not a full release. Developers supporting their games is a good thing.

Claiming a release titled 1.0 and a game marked finished is "still a beta" because the developer is still willing to support it essentially is just saying you won't update the mod until end of life.