Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [v1.01][scrappy]

Feb 24, 2020
Like others before me, it seems that the Nicole with MC's dad scene was not restored at all. Was anyone able to get the scene restored?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Like others before me, it seems that the Nicole with MC's dad scene was not restored at all. Was anyone able to get the scene restored?
This scene is not my thing but look in OP in main game thread and there is link to some mod which supposedly restore this scene.

Feb 24, 2020
This scene is not my thing but look in OP in main game thread and there is link to some mod which supposedly restore this scene.
Yes the OP does state there's a scene restoration mod. The problem is the mod uses script.rpy which is also part of Scrappy's walkthrough mod. Scrappy's walkthrough mod claims that the scene is restored but it does not seem so.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Yes the OP does state there's a scene restoration mod. The problem is the mod uses script.rpy which is also part of Scrappy's walkthrough mod. Scrappy's walkthrough mod claims that the scene is restored but it does not seem so.
It seem your mod doesn't restore the deleted nicole scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(at least it doesn't worked for me)
So is this mod good now or not?

You ever get it working? THe mod that restores that scene is the only mention that it is included here which is weird.
To those who wanted the "Nicole scene" but couldn't get it to work, you can just copy the scene from the script.rpy of the other mod into the script.rpy of scrappy's mod using Notepad++. If you don't know how to do it, here are the steps to do it safely:

1. Download both mods.
2. Either keep the 2 script.rpy files in different locations so they don't try to overwrite each other, or rename the Nicole script.rpy file
3. Back up the script.rpy file from scrappy's mod (by moving it to a different location or renaming it to something else).
4. Right click and open both script.rpy files with Notepad++
5. Ctrl+F or click Find, and enter "father_meeting".
6. Copy the scenes from the Nicole file to the scrappy file, then click save.
7. Reopen the game, if it still doesn't work, then download the save file from the other mod page, too and load it.

That should do it. There's also someone who did that and uploaded their script.rpy file on page 16 of this thread, but idk if that file is still up-to-date.

So, attached are my edited script.rpy (in case you can't follow the 7 steps I mentioned above for whatever reasons) & the save from the other thread in case anyone don't want to have to download it from there.

Last edited:

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
For MAC user:
1. download unren from here : https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/
2. drag unren to BecomeARockStar folder(same place with Contents)
3. execute unren, drag the Game icon into terminal and it will show the path View attachment 2403420
4.Enter, then type 1 and enter again.
5.Wait untill sucessfull, type q to quit, close the terminal
6.Drag scrappy's game file to BecomeARockStar/Contents/Resources/autorun, merge these two files(scrappy's game and original game), do not delete the original file.
7. Done, don't worry about the warning message.
By warning message do you mean the "Mod not correctly installed" message?

Reactions: crankybutunbiased

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The modder has quit modding this game for awhile since it was once already completed who knows if he will update it or not cylek1 anjingbangsatusername
What are you writing about that "modder has quit modding this game for a while" when you clearly have the mod updated to version v1.0 and v1.01 appeared only 2 days ago after many months when the game was already theoretically finished and this new version from 2 days ago it only adds one additional ending which, even from what I know, was not originally planned in theory because Emma, whose ending was added, was not even among the main LIs available in the game and was treated just as side girl.

As for whether scrappy will update this mod to this latest version v1.01 it remains to be seen, but you just have to wait patiently because if you follow his mods you should know that he's been updating them with quite a delay lately because he probably has more important things going on in his daily life, but usually after some time he finally updates his mods anyway.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
what's the secret to installing the walkthrough mod? I copied the game folder and pasted into the game folder of the game and started but I also got an error. I'm not always the best with mods, but can anyone help? thanks in advance.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
what's the secret to installing the walkthrough mod? I copied the game folder and pasted into the game folder of the game and started but I also got an error. I'm not always the best with mods, but can anyone help? thanks in advance.
You don't paste the game folder into the game folder, you paste the 'contents' of the game folder into the game folder, over-writing files. The way you've done it (and me when I'm not paying close enough attention) results in a game folder sub-folder in the game folder. I hope I didn't bjork that explanation up.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
You don't paste the game folder into the game folder, you paste the 'contents' of the game folder into the game folder, over-writing files. The way you've done it (and me when I'm not paying close enough attention) results in a game folder sub-folder in the game folder. I hope I didn't bjork that explanation up.
ahhhh! dude, okay, i think i get it. thanks so much!

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
scrappy is there a reason why the mod goes away from Lisa path after the concert? from what I've seen, all you got was a weak scene with the barista, but the Lisa path opens up a lot more content & LIs