grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.05 Karma is a bitch

After long wait, here comes the new release. It has a lot of new content, but I had to cut a lot out of it out at the last moment, because of bugs. So it's smaller than I hoped it would be, but I think I will be able to release another content update pretty soon, with another quest for Karma, and a quest for new teacher - Amia.

Couple words to the fans
I just wanted to say - thank you for staying with me and supporting my game. I know those updates are pretty sparse lately, but I hope you see I'm trying to make sure they are at least big and the quality is top notch.
I've been really struggling for last half a year, with work, depression, and other issues. But it got better lately, so I think I will be able to release at least 2-3 big content updates until the end of July. At least that's my goal.
Once again - thanks for being a part of my perverted crusade.

Anyway...
Below you'll find changelogs. As always I can't publish links here, but you know where to find the game;)

Play online:
Play offline: https://mega.nz

1. Karma is a bitch quest.
So here we are at first quest for Karma. I hope you guys will like it, because I've spent shitload of time on it. To start it - take a Sex-ed test while Karma is in the class. You should have a random event at the end with her wanting to cheat from you.
I've also almost finished the next quest for Karma, "Bad Karma", which will have a lot of hot content (gloryhole!) but I need some more time to work on it before I publish it.
2. New activity - Studying in the library
You can now study in the library. It's less effective then studying at home... But trust me, you WANT to study in the library. There's some reaaaaaly cool random events that can happen there, one of which is especially interesting...

3. Karma is now fuckable.
So I've uploaded sex clips for all the positions and made it possible to try to approach Karma for a fuck session, if only she likes you enough. There's still not much occasions to make her like you, so this option is only for those of you who really know how to grind, but I'll add much more stuff in next releases that will make it easier to make Karma like you.
4. Karma cheating random event
After you finish "Karma is a bitch" quest, you will unlock the random event with Karma cheating during tests. It's the main way at the moment to make Karma like you.
5. Big changes in the learning system
So learning classes was very easy in the previous version. This will change now.
First of all - it's now harder to learn class.
Second of - you will forget what you learned each week. You can see how much you forget on the weekly stats.
Let me know if that's ok, or is it too hard now?
6. Important bug fix with the way quests function.
It should fix a lot of the issues with quests not updating properly, not moving to next step, not properly displaying a new location (car, cellar) etc.. It won't fix quests on old save games that were broken before this fix. If you have a situation like that - either start over or send me your save game and explain what is wrong.

Other new content
7. New location - Library
College now has a library. You can go there to study, or do Karma's homework during "Karma is a bitch" quest.
8. New location - Market Center
You can find it in the City Center area. It was there already in previous release, but now it's fully working and you can visit it.
9. New location - Daddy's Sex Shop
You can find it in the Market Center. It sells kinky stuff, including groin guards which you might need.
10. New location - Market Center Toilets
For now it's just there with some basic features. But more is coming;)
11. New item - Groin Guard
When she's too crazy too risk it, but too sexy to avoid. It will protect your balls from kicks and punches, but it will be destroyed after one use. You just have to have it with you, and it will work automatically.
12. New item - Butt Plug
For those of you who like the feeling of full ass.
13. New effect - Diamond Balls
If you consume Groin Guard (yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense) you will get "Diamond Balls" effect, which will not only protect your balls for 1 day, but also give you some additional bonus with the ladies.
14. New effect - Ass Filled
If you consume Butt Plug (I don't necessarily advice that in real life) you will get "Ass Filled" effect, which will give you some multipliers for your love/dom experience.
15. New effect - Focus
If you study, you have a chance to get an effect called "Focus". If you have it, you won't lose any of the knowledge (stars) for the classes during weekly summary stats. By the way - it's easier to get Focus while studying at home, then at a College Library.

Minor changes
16. Allowance bonus during first couple weeks of game will be now significantly smaller (you can check current amounts on weekly stats).
17. A lot of small story/visual fixes across the board, like removing some of the memes in places where there was too much of them.
18. Some more edits in the Kandii and Karma intro scenes.

Bug fixes
19. Fixed problems with Weekly summaries allowance changes, some of the data there was completely wrong.
20. Some UI bug fixes for mobile players.
21. Shitload of other small bugs and problems.

That's it for now,
Grave

Last edited:
Reactions: Seawulf00

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.06 Amia is in da house + important bugfixes!

Hey dudes.

Good news! I promised another release soon, and here it is. And it's quite big. It also fixes A LOT OF HUGE BUGS, mainly with players getting stuck in quests, but also with college, and Karma. Please read the changelog for more information.

Unfortunately - there's a bit of bad news too. I made a decision to drop Kandii from the game. I will remove her in next release. Sorry for that, I was very excited to have her on board, I thought it would be awesome to have a character with media recorded especially for the game... but it turned out more complicated then we thought, and it just didn't work out. No hard feelings, I wish her all the best, and I hope at least some of you will decide to support her Patreon.

Play online:
Play offline: https://mega.nz

As for the changelog:

1. Amia is in da house

Based on the your votes in the poll, Amia Miley was selected to "play" sex-ed teacher. Technically she was added in 0.3.05, but when I was writing the changelog it was a middle of the night and I forgot about her. Sorry.
In this release I added shitload of sex clips for her, and ability to flirt with her or fuck her if she likes you enough.

2. Detention.
So after finishing "Karma is a bitch" quest there is a random event during tests, where Karma tries to cheat from the player. What is important is that the teacher might spot you helping her, and if she does - she will send you both into detention. This means you'll have to come to school in the Saturday mornings to study really hard. But, as you imagine, there are plus sides to that.

3. Unlocking Daphne's doors.
A lot of players reported that they cannot get to Daphne's room, because it's locked. She locks the doors if she gets angry on the player, but so far there was no ability to reverse that (apart from finding a key). So in this release I added a feature that makes Daphne reconsider her decision each week (during weekly stats) and MAYBE unlock her doors. But she needs to like the player, and player has to have 0 strikes with her (player gets 1 strike when Daphne gets very angry at him, and when it reaches 3 strikes - she calls player's dad, locks the doors, and strike count goes to 0 again).

4. Important bug in quests was fixed.
I've found a huge error with the way quests worked. I mean - really huge. It might be a reason of maaaany other problems.
Basically the way quests work is that after player finishes each quest fragment, there is an information passed to the game, about moving the quest forward, together with other info. Turned out in some cases this info got partially lost, which resulted in players often getting strangely stuck in different quests. That resulted in Mia not appearing after Ash disappeared, no cellar or car in Daphne quests, or other stuff like that. So I THINK this should be fixed now. Fingers crossed, this was a motherfucker to track, and thanks for all the bug reports.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT STUCK IN GAME - the above fix fixes the bug so that it shouldn't happen again, but it doesn't fix your save game if you're stuck. BUT! I added separate script that attempts to fix the most popular "stuck" places. So if after loading your save with this update you'll find yourself unstuck - hurray! If not, well, you might need to restart the game completely. Or at least report your stuck spot, and maybe I'll fix it too in the future.

5. An important bug with college ratings dropping to 0 each week.
You've reported a problem that college ratings drop to 0 each week. That shouldn't happen anymore. The drop is still there, but way smaller (the better you are, the bigger the drop).

6. An annoying bug with Karma not appearing in the toilet.
Yes, I know, you all wanted to fuck Karma, but it turned out impossible. Well, now it's possible. Karma will be appearing in College toilet from time to time. Hint: you can fuck her there if she likes you enough.

7. Unlocking old Early Access content.
I've unlocked old early access stuff so that it's now available for everyone.
  • Quest - "Higher powers"
  • Activity - "Wait for prospect nun"
  • Flirting with Kelly.
  • Sex with Kelly.

Minor changes

8. Mood swings
During weekly stats there's a chance to get a mood swing. It might be good or bad, and give you appropriate effect.

9. Amia in the library
Amia will now appear in the library from time to time. I suspect she might like if she sees you studying of those unlucky players who were caught cheating.

10. Amia in the College on Saturdays
I've changed the schedule, so that Amia will now visit College on Saturdays before noon, to deal with detentions. It might also be a decent occasion to stay alone with her.

11. College open on Saturdays
College now is open on Saturday Morning and Late morning.

UI

12. Additional info about urgent quest for players playing without the sidebar (mobile etc.). It should help understand what is happening and why sometimes buttons disappear during quests.

Balance

13. Alexa won't be that easy to fuck when player catches her masturbating.
14. Changed weekly allowance penalty for Daphne complaining to dad to -25% (was -10%), and lowered the "no complaint" bonus from 2 to 1%.

Bug fixes

15. Fixed a bug with missing photos of Karma in the market and in the club.
16. Fixed a broken name of character in one of the teacher dialogs during the weekly stats.
17. Fix for "Cummed" effect appearing sometimes before player actually cummed in the story;) Now the order of things should be correct;)
18. Bug with Amia's character trait and other information not loading properly.
19. As always - shitload of other small bugs and problems.

That's all,
Grave

Last edited:
Reactions: Seawulf00

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
When using the new version of the game I lost my saves on the browser? Anyway I can get them back? I was on 0.3.0
It's not necessarily the new version that caused it and could have just been a coincidence. I've had saves for a few HTML games I downloaded and played offline disappear. In Chrome at least after a while the cache will fill and so the older files are replaced. In my case it were my saves from games - luckily I was able to go into the backups of my PC and restore the cache to get them back. What I do now is use the save to disk and load from disk options so it doesn't happen again.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
If anyone could post the fap code that would be grand (sorry dev!), having to start over and I could really do without too much grind.

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
:cry: Same action for same character only once per day, really annoying to me…
Can you make that an optional (Once by default and no limit is optional) or tell us how to change it? Like, make a console command?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is there a full path if you don't want to become an Alpha? Like a femdom path for example?

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes