grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Got stuck in the story on this point:

enviro: 0/0/0; curPas: daphRoom; curTags: location; curLoc: daphRoom; curLocParent: daphHouse; prevLoc: daphRoom; curLocDoor: open; curLocChars: ; prevLocChars: ; curLocCharsNew: ; curLocWhile: nothing; permission: forced; today: Saturday; now: Late morning; sleepReset: null; delayer: 1; hideDesc: 1; minRand: 6; curRand: 7; char: daphne; sexChar: null; alexa.desire: 12; alexa.met: 1; daphne.desire: 16; daphne.met: 1; player.trait: beta; player.dominationLvl: 2; player.loveLvl: 3; player.energy: 0; Chunks: chunk1, daphneLie1, daphneLieGetout1, daphneLieGetout2, daphneLieOk1, daphneLieOk2, daphneTruth1, daphneTruthGetout1, daphneTruthGetout2, daphneTruthOk1, daphneTruthOk2, chunk12,

Have no energy left to clean the room and no way out. Happened while she was in the bath and i seeked into her room and she caught me.
Good catch. I'll fix it in the next release.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Hey man, you gonna use a special naming scheme for when a big update swings around, is it just every time it goes to 0.22 and then 0.23 and then the others will be 0.22a 0.221 or something? It's a bit confusing that the first one is 0.20 and personally I like to wait for at least five major updates between trying out games. From experience, this is a good way to go about it when a game is new.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Hey man, you gonna use a special naming scheme for when a big update swings around, is it just every time it goes to 0.22 and then 0.23 and then the others will be 0.22a 0.221 or something? It's a bit confusing that the first one is 0.20 and personally I like to wait for at least five major updates between trying out games. From experience, this is a good way to go about it when a game is new.
Well, at the moment the way i work is that 0.X etc. would be huge milestones (like an important feature, or a character, or area added to a game), 0.XX is a smaller but impactful milestone, like a new feature, or something like that, and 0.XXX is a hotfix.

Is that confusing for you? Maybe I should put dots to separate each part?

Also - this 0.22 version should actually be 0.3, as it's pretty impactful, but I was so tired after 3 days with little sleep that I fucked up when I named it and now it's too late, lol.

Reactions: MisterL

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
v.0.22 is in da house!

So, after couple days of madness, I finally compiled something that seems to be working. You can play test it here:

ONLINE version (recommended):

OFFLINE version:
mega.nz

The list of changes in this version is quite big, so let's go straight to details:

Main changes:

1. The clips that play during sex are now individual for each character! The sex positions that have those personalized sex clips are marked with character's avatar next to the name of the position. Like this:
The number of clips for each position is different - for some I was able to find 10 clips with that character, for some just 1, but, well, that's life, man. Also, I wanted to mention Shafty , who helped me a lot finding nice clips for Daphne. Thank you, dude!

2. All the GIFs are now converted to lightweight WEBMs. This means that the size of the entire game went down from 2gb to 400mb! I wanted to personally thank Zurkei for his incredible help in achieving that goal - his scripts saved me hours if not days. You're the man!

3. Introducing Fap Mode for Patreon supporters. It was requested and it's here, actually sooner than I originally wanted to make it.
Here's what it does:
  • 2x bigger Love and Domination yields.
  • Better Orgasm stats during sex.
  • Ability to click back button once every in-game day.
  • Higher chance for a random events.
  • No nagging about Patreon.
You'll find the code to Fap Mode on my Patreon.

4. More level ups - so not only you can level up twice a day now (once in a bathroom, and once in a garden), but there's also an additional level up when you sleep in your room and have a wet dream.

Other changes:

5. The clips that play during peeking and knocking should be now less repetitive and quicker.

6. Ability to turn off Google Analytics tracking. Not sure if it's needed, but I'm a nice dude, and I care about your privacy. Though I just wanted to say, that I use this data to make the game better. It basically shows me if there are parts of the game that are not being visited. So it might be good to leave it on;)

7. The saves should be quicker and smaller now (this needs testing!).

8. Finding out character's trait should be easier now - you need to peek on her while she's doing something sexual, and watch it till the end.

Bug fixes:

9. Nerd images problem should now be fixed.

10. Level up in domination now should always work.

11. Daphne crying in the kitchen loop exploit was fixed.

11. The quests / characters buttons will now be turned off until we know at least one character and have at least one quest.

12. Buttons that transfer you between areas (Neighborhood to City Center) will now work even if you have no energy.

13. Reading books in your room should now work properly.

And many others.
Thank you for your support!

GM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Individual matching sex scenes make the game much much more immersive.

Reactions: FloorPlayer

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
When I try to save in Opera it throws an error that the quota limit has been exceeded. And I have no saves in the list // error appears when trying to create the very first save....

Reactions: Fezero

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
When I try to save in Opera it throws an error that the quota limit has been exceeded. And I have no saves in the list // error appears when trying to create the very first save....
God damn it. I'll test it on Opera today, but I doubt it's something I can easily fix.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Individual matching sex scenes make the game much much more immersive.
You're welcome dude;)

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Few bugs I found (online v0.22)
1) When you have maxed out a path's kamasutra options (love or dom) you get out of index errors. This happens bothwith and without the sex encyclopedia.
2) when you knock on daphne's door with no event (not changing, sex, sleep, masturbation) then the #yes path just kicks you back in front of her door
3) this is potentially intended, but if you make a girl cum 3 times, the third time you HAVE to cum together,

Great work. definitely hoping you set up a discord soon for us lurkers!

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Few bugs I found (online v0.22)
1) When you have maxed out a path's kamasutra options (love or dom) you get out of index errors. This happens bothwith and without the sex encyclopedia.
2) when you knock on daphne's door with no event (not changing, sex, sleep, masturbation) then the #yes path just kicks you back in front of her door
Lol, I see that you really explored your options;) Will check both bugs and fix it in hotfix today/tomorrow, together with couple other things I noticed.

3) this is potentially intended, but if you make a girl cum 3 times, the third time you HAVE to cum together,
Yup, this is intended!:)
Great work. definitely hoping you set up a discord soon for us lurkers!
Here you are bud:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Well, at the moment the way i work is that 0.X etc. would be huge milestones (like an important feature, or a character, or area added to a game), 0.XX is a smaller but impactful milestone, like a new feature, or something like that, and 0.XXX is a hotfix.

Is that confusing for you? Maybe I should put dots to separate each part?

Also - this 0.22 version should actually be 0.3, as it's pretty impactful, but I was so tired after 3 days with little sleep that I fucked up when I named it and now it's too late, lol.
Nah, that makes sense, creators just do it so differently on this site, of course you could use dots if you wanted, but thanks for making things 100% clear. Looking forward to checking out your game again, my "policy" is nothing personal if it came across that way, just found it works best for me.

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Maybe it has been mentioned before but the quest "Get to know Alexa" doesn't seem to get completed even after getting her trait, kink and trivia... (v0.22 online)

Edit: Also, it seems like Daphne lost 1 trivia? I understand now that these are randomized. Still, in the game I'm playing now it seems she only has got 2 trivia (I tried all talking options, and foreplay question never asks for this 3rd trivia). Just in case, in my game she has "Comic book: Marvel" and "Celeb: Mike Tyson" as her 2nd and 3rd trivia, so the 1st one seems to be... missing?

Edit2: Ok, I managed to unlock it by using 1200 love and it was "Animal: corgi". Still, when talking to her I never had the "animal" option.

Last edited:

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Question;
Is it possible to get all the included vid. in the scenes? Certain actions/vids seem to be unreachable...

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Question;
Is it possible to get all the included vid. in the scenes? Certain actions/vids seem to be unreachable...
Yes, 99% of media is reachable through the story. There's some temp vids/images here and there, but just couple. The rest is perfectly reachable.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Nah, that makes sense, creators just do it so differently on this site, of course you could use dots if you wanted, but thanks for making things 100% clear. Looking forward to checking out your game again, my "policy" is nothing personal if it came across that way, just found it works best for me.
Sure dude, thanks for your support so far! As for versions I think I'll change to dots, as the game is more for casual players anyway, so they might find it strange that the 0.21 is newer than 0.200.

Maybe it has been mentioned before but the quest "Get to know Alexa" doesn't seem to get completed even after getting her trait, kink and trivia... (v0.22 online)

Edit: Also, it seems like Daphne lost 1 trivia? I understand now that these are randomized. Still, in the game I'm playing now it seems she only has got 2 trivia (I tried all talking options, and foreplay question never asks for this 3rd trivia). Just in case, in my game she has "Comic book: Marvel" and "Celeb: Mike Tyson" as her 2nd and 3rd trivia, so the 1st one seems to be... missing?

Edit2: Ok, I managed to unlock it by using 1200 love and it was "Animal: corgi". Still, when talking to her I never had the "animal" option.
The way it works is that some trivia are random, and some are not. It's like that because I'm using some of the trivia in the story, so I had to lock some stuff about characters. I'm not gonna give you anymore hints, but I'm sure you can figure it out sooner or later;)

As for not seeing animals option earlier - the way trivia system works is that there are 6 trivia categories (songs, movies, animals, etc.), while each character has 3 of those. This means that for each character 3 trivia categories will be incorrect and 3 correct.
Now, when you're talking with them, you have 3 dialog options - one is correct (randomized from the 3 of character's trivia) and the rest is incorrect (randomized from the 3 categories the character is not interested in). So basically - if Daphne likes songs, animals and movies, you might see options: celebs (incorrect), activities (incorrect), and movies (correct) or any other combination of those. So that's why you didn't see the animals - just pure luck.

Edit: as for "Get to know Alexa" it's just not ready yet. It will be done in next release with one other quest and couple activities around the Neighborhood.

Reactions: dingo4life

wokpuncher

Feb 14, 2018
Wow - I really like where this game started and is going! Good job (especially on the interface)! My only criticism/question/request would be that the MC starts sexing Alexa and Daphne rather abruptly - maybe the characters could have 1-2 events (or a quest) in which they "break" and let the MC get in their pants, which could have different sides based on what path chosen?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Wow - I really like where this game started and is going! Good job (especially on the interface)! My only criticism/question/request would be that the MC starts sexing Alexa and Daphne rather abruptly - maybe the characters could have 1-2 events (or a quest) in which they "break" and let the MC get in their pants, which could have different sides based on what path chosen?
Thanks!

As for your question - the current mechanic is kind of wrapped around the fact, that there's no proper story yet for Daphne, Alexa, or for player for that matter. Basically I had to give player opportunities for sexy time that come right from the grinding, otherwise there would be nothing at all. That's how it evolved into this "do something and hope for random event" mechanic that there is now.

As 0.22 is online, I'll start focusing on the aspect of adding quests and story elements, that hopefully at some point will take over the current grinding element of the game, and will let more smooth progression of the relations. This would require some balancing but basically - bigger yields from following the story than from grinding should aim player at following that path. That would probably require to raise the minimum desire level for sex encounters too, as there would be more love and dom coming your way, but it's easily doable.

What stands on my way is time. Hopefully, as my Patreon would grow, I would be able to do it on a daily basis, but unfortunately we're still far from that point, so it's hard to say how long this transition and building up the story part will take. But I'm doing all I can!

Reactions: wokpuncher

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
2) when you knock on daphne's door with no event (not changing, sex, sleep, masturbation) then the #yes path just kicks you back in front of her door.
I already fixed the other bug, but this one wrecks my nerves. Are you sure that it works like that? I've tested it, and #yes totally gives you permission to enter, both in code, and in action. Maybe the clip of a laughing guy gave you impression that it's a #yes, but it's actually a #no?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Well now images are not showing up in the new version online
Can you try CTRL+F5? From what I see everything works fine. What browser? Are you maybe using some kind of media blocker, as in the new version all the GIFs are WEBMs.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Heya Dudes and Dudettes. Here's a small hotfix release that I coined last night.

v.0.2.3 includes:

1. New version numbers (I know, awesome, right!?). The new version numbers will look like this: 0.2.3. If the last number changes it might mean anything from a small to medium change, so a new quest, random event, a small new feature, or just a hotfix. The middle number is a big milestone - it might be new location or character, or an impactful, game changing mechanic. And as for the first number - if it changes, it means that Jesus came back to life and is playing Become Alpha. Oh, and just to be clear - in this template the version 0.2.10 is higher than 0.2.9, I hope that's clear.

2. Fixed bathroom event - there was an error message when you're caught by Daphne during peeking at Alexa showering. That no longer should appear.

3. Fixed getting caught with no energy bug - getting caught while looking around in Daphne's room, when you have no energy, resulted in getting stuck. This no longer will happen.

4. Fixed level up if you're maxed out already - so if you were level 13 dom or love and you were leveling up further - the game gets broken. This no longer should happen!

Additionally:
On microsoft edge and no media blockers it worked good last version
What version of Edge r u using? I've read online that Edge actually struggles with WEBMs. The previous version had GIFs, but this was creating even more problems, especially that GIFs take 5x as much space as WEBMs. But I do hope to make my game fully crossbrowser, so let me know the version number and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes