Lorudo

May 5, 2017
some of the "humor" gifs are really putting me off.
Get a boner when you see a nice girl and immediately flaccid when I see that retarded guy shaving.

as an example

Also, the delays when making a choice gets really annoying after a while.

But other than that, this game shows promise and I'm liking it :)

Leithreas

Oct 29, 2018
Heya Mercutio, I don't know what you have your max history states at but I know the default for Twine/Sugarcube is something like 100. If you put "Config.history.maxStates = 10;" in your story's JavaScript (or 20 or however many) it can sometimes reduce loading time when changing passages. If you don't have a back button enabled there's not much reason to keep the max states very high, I don't think? Someone correct me if that's wrong.

Reactions: tonzak

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Heya Mercutio, I don't know what you have your max history states at but I know the default for Twine/Sugarcube is something like 100. If you put "Config.history.maxStates = 10;" in your story's JavaScript (or 20 or however many) it can sometimes reduce loading time when changing passages. If you don't have a back button enabled there's not much reason to keep the max states very high, I don't think? Someone correct me if that's wrong.
That worked very well for me at least. Tested with maxStates set to both 10 and 100. Much smoother transitions between pages or whatever they're called.
For anyone interested, you can edit the HTML (obviously) to make this change yourself.
From line 20298 (might be slightly different since I've already tried to make some changes for myself):
Code:
/* Finish */
<<set $firstRunDone to 1>>
<<set $resetMulti to 1>>
<<set $scheduleForce to 1>>
<<if !$test>>
  <<script>>Config.history.controls = true;<</script>>
  <<script>>Config.history.maxStates = 10;<</script>>
<</if>>
Just add <<script>>Config.history.maxStates = 10;<</script>> right after the <<script>>Config.history.controls = true;<</script>> line.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
There are only 2 women so far, right?
That's the current state. I'm focused on fixing the bugs and the most often mentioned problems (lack of Daphne and Alexa gifs during sex mini game), and then I'll move along to adding more new stuff and characters.

That worked very well for me at least. Tested with maxStates set to both 10 and 100. Much smoother transitions between pages or whatever they're called.
Wow, ok. I'll do it today and let you know when it's ready.
God damn it, so many bugs...:(

Last edited:

real talk. . . me

Jul 8, 2017
Seems pretty well made, worth keeping an eye on. Are there any plans for teasing/build up scenes or is it just the sex minigame? To be honest, jumping straight from being strangers to random trivia to the default sex minigame is kind of a boner killer. Even worse if the minigame is literally the same for every character even down to the some specific lines ("There are no coincidences!"). Am I wrong in assuming this will be changed over development?

Reactions: Dysphorika

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Seems pretty well made, worth keeping an eye on. Are there any plans for teasing/build up scenes or is it just the sex minigame? To be honest, jumping straight from being strangers to random trivia to the default sex minigame is kind of a boner killer. Even worse if the minigame is literally the same for every character even down to the some specific lines ("There are no coincidences!"). Am I wrong in assuming this will be changed over development?
Well, each category has it's own success/failure dialog, but yeah - it doesn't change depending on the character. This is doable to make it different, but currently there are bigger things to deal with:)

I am curious which is Lexa's trait (and how to unlock it).
Same here. I do suspect what Daphne's kink and Alexa's trait are, but can't get any scene to unlock them... Does anyone know?
At the moment the way to discover their traits is to peek at them (they need to be doing something sexual ;)), and watch it until the very end without getting catched (and there's also a 50/50 random chance at the moment, but I'll remove it on next release). As for the kink - you need to search through their things in their rooms couple times and find one particular object that will give away the kink.

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Well, each category has it's own success/failure dialog, but yeah - it doesn't change depending on the character. This is doable to make it different, but currently there are bigger things to deal with:)

At the moment the way to discover their traits is to peek at them (they need to be doing something sexual ;)), and watch it until the very end without getting catched (and there's also a 50/50 random chance at the moment, but I'll remove it on next release). As for the kink - you need to search through their things in their rooms couple times and find one particular object that will give away the kink.
Thanks a lot!
The game is looking great! I really do like the UI, it's clear and friendly. I think everybody has already told you what does not work that great (I like the humor though). Congrats, will be supporting and waiting for updates!

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Tested it, makes fun! but the online version is broken... lags also pictures like "promising nerd"

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Tested it, makes fun! but the online version is broken... lags also pictures like "promising nerd"
Thank you!
It's strange because I already fixed the "nerd" pics issue, but there might still be some backwards compatibility issues - I'll probably release a new version tonight that should fix those issues.

Reactions: kino4ka

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I've checked the code and it looks to me that it's correct both for Daphne and Alexa catching player. Maybe you were just unlucky? Those randoms are very funky and sometimes give the same result couple times in a row.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Fun game, bookmarked, but download is a mess. OP is .20, the latest online is .213, and the latest one on the previous page is .212. :S

Reactions: grave_merc

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Hey , is that protagonist face unchangable? I am not comfortable with that dr.phil dumbass vegan as my main character :WutFace:
Thought i recognized him, super hard to play game when all im thinking is...isnt that the guy who fucked his dog?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes