Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Good start! My main issue right now is how long it takes scenes to load, words or gifs both have a decent delay, which when I've done the scene a kajillion times gets annoying fast.

Reactions: Noddu

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Hey , is that protagonist face unchangable? I am not comfortable with that dr.phil dumbass vegan as my main character :WutFace:

other than that, by looking at the previews, the game has really good aesthetics. dunno if my potato lappy can run those gifs without lagging lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Your webserver seems to be case sensitive, in the online version (firefox not working at the moment for offline..) the nerd images fail to load because the path always contains an uppercase N. Trying to open the image in a new tab and changing it to a lower case n results in it loading fine.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Oh man... if you keep using gif this thing is going to be freaking huge. Roll with the MP4 yo, those 4MB gifs would be like, 200KB or less with no loss of quality.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Pretty good game, very promising
Thank you!

Good start! My main issue right now is how long it takes scenes to load, words or gifs both have a decent delay, which when I've done the scene a kajillion times gets annoying fast.
Are you playing offline? In online it's already much quicker. I'm waiting for a mod to upload a new offline version in first post, but you can find it here:

Hey , is that protagonist face unchangable? I am not comfortable with that dr.phil dumbass vegan as my main character :WutFace:

other than that, by looking at the previews, the game has really good aesthetics. dunno if my potato lappy can run those gifs without lagging lol
If you want here's a version with webm's instead of GIFs for offline play. I'm gonna change the whole thing to GIFs but I need more time to do it.
As for the protagonist face - it changes with the trait;) Go more dom or more love, and it will change;)

Wow this is actually well written, both the code and the entertainment.
Thank you!:)

Reactions: Noddu

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Guys, I just uploaded 0.213.
It's mostly minor fixes, eg. "nerd" images, and knocking to Daphne's room was broken in some cases - should be working now.
Still haven't heard from the mod, so the offline versions in first post are outdated.

Your webserver seems to be case sensitive, in the online version (firefox not working at the moment for offline..) the nerd images fail to load because the path always contains an uppercase N. Trying to open the image in a new tab and changing it to a lower case n results in it loading fine.
It should be fixed in 0.213.
Looking good, kinda disappointed that sex scenes are just generic, hope they are scenes where the actual models take part
I'm working on it as we speak:) If you have a moment you can actually help, by looking for clips/GIFs and putting them here:
Oh man... if you keep using gif this thing is going to be freaking huge. Roll with the MP4 yo, those 4MB gifs would be like, 200KB or less with no loss of quality.
Yup, in my post above you can find a downloadable version with WEBMs instead of GIFs, and I'm working to implement webm's to my main version at the moment.

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I'm not sure where they are located in Caesar 3;)) but Twine keeps saves in cache folder of the browser. So most likely C:/{your_user}/Appdata/Local ... . But I cannot give you any more specifics, you'd have to google it online.

One thing to watch out - if you clear cache of your browser - it will delete your saves, so watch out. Also - if you're playing on Incognito - your saves will not survive if you close the window.

McBlackjack

Dec 29, 2016
Hey man, I've been running through your 0.213 online version and the game slows down between screen way too much.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Good game i do like it a lot. Love the writing and the playlist. Some great visual effects, i do regret the "famous" delays between scene already seen 10 times or more. But the first times that's really great so that's a tough choice to make to tweak or not to tweak.

Seriously a great job dev! Congrats, i will wait for updates like christmas ;)

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes