rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
As for your edit - it's ok, but I don't like the dot after "enormous dick". I mean, it should be two parter sentence in my opinion - like - there's that dick, BUT there's also the beta thing. Otherwise this would disconnect from the begining - we were saying bad things about Harry, and then there's this enormous dick out of nowhere;) But I'll implement the rest when i have a moment, thanks!
So instead of " By a surprise twist of fate, you actually landed an enormous dick! Unfortunately, with the whole beta vibe you have, the prospects of using it are pretty damn slim."

Maybe "By a surprise twist of fate, you actually landed an enormous dick, but the whole beta vibe you have means you have limited prospects of using it." might suit you better then.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
would love to know how to do the cult leader thing :p or even a way to see what content I might have missed cause right now Ive been in a loop for an in game week or two trying to find something new and not seen anything about leading a cult.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
I'm loving the goofiness of this. The comedy and the vibe is so different than most games. Good work

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.2.16 Public Build (bugfix)

Full info:

Play online:
Play offline:

Download just the update: (replace the files in your 0.2.15 game folder)

Minor changes:
1. Removed the test buttons from Daphne's bedroom;)
2. Turns out iOS users have disabled ability to save to file via browser.
3. Added some info about College on City Center screen.

Bug fixes:
4. Fixed Daphne catching you masturbating and choosing a love route.
5. Fixed a bug where you couldn't meet mia when playing with a trait Cult Leader.
6. There was a bug in a game which made you able to finish "Corgis!" and "See what Alexa is about" quests by just repeatedly watching memes in your room;)
7. A lot of you had problems with meeting Mia, so I thought there's a bug with that, but it seems there's not .

That's all,
GM

Reactions: Tony 36

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
would love to know how to do the cult leader thing :p or even a way to see what content I might have missed cause right now Ive been in a loop for an in game week or two trying to find something new and not seen anything about leading a cult.
At the moment it's just a title, but I actually like the cult thing. I was thinking about some quest lines for strictly dom and strictly love traits. We'll see.

I'm loving the goofiness of this. The comedy and the vibe is so different than most games. Good work
Thanks dude!

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Here a modified html (v. 0.2.16 ).
Just start a new game (without code).
Great for testing.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
First sex with the daughter makes my browser freeze up. Sorry, could not get any error messages, had to close the window to get it running again.

Reactions: jhdd

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've finished all available questlines (at least which I could trigger) and neither Mia, nor Rose did not appear at all. Changelog mentions something about meeting Ash, but I had 0 interactions with him - he just suddenly appeared in the shop and that was it.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
First sex with the daughter makes my browser freeze up. Sorry, could not get any error messages, had to close the window to get it running again.
Shit, never heard about that one. Could you send me more info? What system, what browser, you're playing online or offline, which version (I assume 0.2.16?). Ideally could you send me a save game?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've finished all available questlines (at least which I could trigger) and neither Mia, nor Rose did not appear at all. Changelog mentions something about meeting Ash, but I had 0 interactions with him - he just suddenly appeared in the shop and that was it.
Could you send me your save game? In general - if you go to the store and see Ash, wait 7 days (or more) and then come back to the store again. You should get an event with Ash missing, and Mia should appear (you should be able to see her on the characters screen). Then, after 1 more day, come back to the store to get the quest. Let me know if that works.

Last edited by a moderator:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Man.. after reading the last couple pages....... im worn out! Been watching this for a while.. im just waiting in hopes for pregnancy content.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Due the nature of the site, our position about piracy is clear. However be respectful to developers, please. It is a privilege have them here talking with us.

Reactions: Ubik

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Man.. after reading the last couple pages....... im worn out! Been watching this for a while.. im just waiting in hopes for pregnancy content.
I have it on my list, it is planned to be in one of the quest lines. But at the moment it's far behind the other stuff;)

Due the nature of the site, our position about piracy is clear. However be respectful to developers, please. It is a privilege have them here talking with us.
Thank you for intervention;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DBOO and coretex

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a game play effect to be a jerk or a nerd? Or is it just cosmetic? Also is there a walkthrough because I fell that I could be missing out out quest because I don't visit every place at all times or don't get lucky on the RNG.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Is there a game play effect to be a jerk or a nerd? Or is it just cosmetic?
Short answer: yes. Long answer: it's complicated. Each trait has different multipliers for dom and love. Basically the more dom you go, the more dom you get, and less love you get. With jerk or nerd the effect is not that big, but the further you go away into dom or love the bigger multipliers you'll get. Also some visuals changes (eg. you have different dreams). At the moment that's it, but I also want to add some thread lines at some point that allow better Dom/Love plays.
Also is there a walkthrough because I fell that I could be missing out out quest because I don't visit every place at all times or don't get lucky on the RNG.
There's no walkthrough, or at least not one that I'm aware of.

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

If anyone here could let me know if he had met Mia in the game, and if he didn't meet Mia, and did everything right (meet Ash, wait 7 days, revisit the store then) and Mia is still not available - could you send me your save game? Thanks!

GM

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes