anonimononnon

Jul 12, 2017
Great game, if i may suggest could you change the picture of the alpha male, it feels like a mix between Nicholas Cage and a pedophile.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
You're pretty good at work. I LIKED IT!. please bigger family and more adventure comedy humor and lots of sex FOLLOW!

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
How do you get the key to the cellar? It says it is most probably in Daphne's room, but I can't go there anymore, that needs a key too.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
People are saying that you are able to leave the house but I'm not seeing a button anywhere. Help?

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason I didn't get the key at first.

Last edited:

facv00

Apr 2, 2019
I'm getting a lot of recursion errors... anyone know what that's about? I am running an older PC...

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
The gifs for Rose and Destiny are chunky, and when I reload after rose gets the second goal it takes me back the the beginning of the encounter and locks up my computer to the point that I had to manual reboot by holding the power button. Online version.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I really like the game but I would appreciate it more if I could skip the intro
I agree with this 100%! Seriously needs a skip intro button BADLY
Ok, I'll add it in one of the next versions. Thanks for the feedback!

Great game, if i may suggest could you change the picture of the alpha male, it feels like a mix between Nicholas Cage and a pedophile.
Come on Dude, if Nicholas Cage is not an alpha male, than who is. I can make him Sly Stallone I guess...;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit, thanks. Something broke. Will try to fix. Could you save me your save game?

You're pretty good at work. I LIKED IT!. please bigger family and more adventure comedy humor and lots of sex FOLLOW!
Thanks! I'm adding new stuff all the time, stay tuned!

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I'm getting a lot of recursion errors... anyone know what that's about? I am running an older PC...
The gifs for Rose and Destiny are chunky, and when I reload after rose gets the second goal it takes me back the the beginning of the encounter and locks up my computer to the point that I had to manual reboot by holding the power button. Online version.
Guys, could you send me your save games? I've heard some people are getting this error but I couldn't recreate it...

How do you get the key to the cellar? It says it is most probably in Daphne's room, but I can't go there anymore, that needs a key too.
Can you describe me the situation? Are you in the middle of the "Daphne's secrets" quest, or after?

People are saying that you are able to leave the house but I'm not seeing a button anywhere. Help?

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason I didn't get the key at first.
So you finished the Daphne intro quest and didn't get the key? Or maybe you didn't finish it?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes