mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Oh shit, thanks. Something broke. Will try to fix. Could you save me your save game?
Sorry, to late. First а purely visual error and did not affect the game (I think). And in the second case, I just used the old save.
Another problem: you can't use options that restore energy (like take nap or walk in park) if your energy = 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Been playing the game. Funny, and cool. I've ended up being a hippie with level 12 in love and only level 5 in dom. So my dom % increase is now slow. Is there any way I can rebalance it?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Guys, could you send me your save games? I've heard some people are getting this error but I couldn't recreate it...

Can you describe me the situation? Are you in the middle of the "Daphne's secrets" quest, or after?

So you finished the Daphne intro quest and didn't get the key? Or maybe you didn't finish it?
I actually get the recursion error online but on my phone. Was using Firefox Beta on Android, Chrome seems to just ignore it and continue on. Though that's the thing about Firefox they're more strict on web standards than a lot of other browsers. Might post a screen shot later but looked more like a server error because it was listing port numbers. Could be wrong though and just something to do with SugarCube.

Downloading it on my desktop now and see if it happens there too. Doesn't happen on my desktop but here's a screen shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: grave_merc

balara

May 12, 2017
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: too much recursion.

Stack Trace:
trim@file:///E:/Downloads/Become_Alpha/Become%20Alpha%200223/INDEX%20CH.html:44:23944
value@file:///E:/Downloads/Become_Alpha/Become%20Alpha%200223/INDEX%20CH.html:37976:22882
value@file:///E:/Downloads/Become_Alpha/Become%20Alpha%200223/INDEX%20CH.html:37976:22414
p@file:///E:/Downloads/Become_Alpha/Become%20Alpha%200223/INDEX%20CH.html:37976:17081
handler/<@file:///E:/Downloads/Become_Alpha/Become%20Alpha%200223/INDEX%20CH.html:37976:3525

Reactions: grave_merc

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Dudes, thanks for all the feedback and saves, give me some time, I'm trying to find this fucker now!

Reactions: Tinuss

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Status report - recursion bugs ate 3 of my days totally, but the good news is - I've contacted the creator of the engine that I used for the game (SugarCube), and he analyzed the problem - turns out that the bug is in the engine itself (more or less), and he will fix it in the next release, which should be tomorrow at worst case scenario

So as soon as he will release the engine update, I will update the game (and it will be a public release), and this recursion fucker should go away.

The good news is also that while trying to fix the bug myself I rewritten some scripts, which are now better and faster, which should speed up the game itself, so I think it should work faster now, especially on the slower devices

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
0.2.24 Bugfix / Public (RECURSION ERROR IS FIXED!)
Full info:

Bug fixes:
1. Recursion error:) Thanks TheMadExile!
2. Multiple fixes and changes in the entire game to boost performance.
3. Fixed error in intro of "Versus the hoarders" quest.
4. Fixed missing media when Daphne interrupts player masturbating.

Minor changes
5. Two new vids in game intro.

All the saves that you guys sent me as broken by recursion error should be working now too!

Reactions: MrBlobby2

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Been playing the game. Funny, and cool. I've ended up being a hippie with level 12 in love and only level 5 in dom. So my dom % increase is now slow. Is there any way I can rebalance it?
At the moment you just have to grind domination. That's the risk basically in going one way too far, that it's hard to turn back. There will be a way to go back at some point, just not yet.

Reactions: MrBlobby2

facv00

Apr 2, 2019
Guys, could you send me your save games? I've heard some people are getting this error but I couldn't recreate it...

Can you describe me the situation? Are you in the middle of the "Daphne's secrets" quest, or after?

So you finished the Daphne intro quest and didn't get the key? Or maybe you didn't finish it?
The error appeared on Firefox. Switched to Edge and it runs much better.

Reactions: Kalmius

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
The error appeared on Firefox. Switched to Edge and it runs much better.
I've tested this save on the newest version of the game (0.2.24) on Firefox, and it works very well. From what I can see your save was made on 0.2.23, so try the newest one and see if it helps.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
0.2.25 Patreon Build (YOGA!)
Full info:

Major changes:
1. New activity in the park - "Yoga with Rose"
2. Skip Intro.

Minor changes:
3. New notifications when you're super low on energy to get some sleep.
4. Delay between the meetings with Rose.

Bug fixes:
5. A bug with Quest Mode that almost made me insane.
6. Dead end, when the player enters a quest that has a quest mode with no energy.
7. Fixed a bug in Playing footie with Rose.
8. Fixed a bug in searching the rooms.
9. Fixed a bug with broken buttons in the garden during "Versus the hoarders" quest.

This is a build for Patrons. It will be released to Public players in first days of August!

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
This is one of the best HTML games here in my opinion. The writing is hilarious, and the art is on point. I love Daphne... Would love another MILF in the future.

I'm just starting.

On the title page, with the 4 girls, who is the girl on the right?

cover.jpg

Last edited:

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
One thing I found a bit off is how Daphne freaks out at seeing the main character's erection in the shower, even after they've had several sexual encounters.

How does one get the knowledge of the type of character each one is? I know Daphne is a Milf, her daughter is a whore and the clerk is a girl next door, but on the character sheets those are still unknown. Do I have to pay the xp or is there a way via the game to get that?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes