yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Tiger2021

thanlong26

Oct 31, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kristmas and hellowin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes there is ;)
However, please do keep in mind that using the console cheat can break the game, so use them at your own risk!
Also, this may lead to;
1. Missing events
2. Triggering events that weren't supposed to happen at certain parts
3. An experience more buggy than it would without using the cheat

The codes will come in effect after the MC goes to sleep and wakes up. (use one or the other)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what about code in high school bro?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
I have a question.

Ms. Lee is my friend and so I can't make her my slave.

Can I somehow undo the friendship?

Maybe through a console command? I couldn't find her name there
Can someone tell me the console command?

Thank you in advance

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey,
I have a question.

Ms. Lee is my friend and so I can't make her my slave.

Can I somehow undo the friendship?

Maybe through a console command? I couldn't find her name there
Can someone tell me the console command?

Thank you in advance
go to message her and you will see a option that says break up

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
I'm not a bro! :(I'm a woman! :) people should stop assuming gender just because...
About codes for school? You need to be more specific, there are over thirty (30) variables that make up the school setter.
You can simply use this code SugarCube.State.variables.school. and see what variable you want to change.
thx for console (y)
1712680336763.png

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
Do you have the prospect of posting replays or scenes for women who are already dating or slaves? Like, other scene options, like home visits, or different BDSM....
Do you understand what I said?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Do you have the prospect of posting replays or scenes for women who are already dating or slaves? Like, other scene options, like home visits, or different BDSM....
Do you understand what I said?
me talking english very well thank you, do you understand what I said?

Answer to that is we got banned for it on Patreon so we may even remove that content.

• Sad
Reactions: Brovalon

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Sorry if it sounds a little pointless to some, can I request that for a little time we keep some of the older patches in the OP?
I'm on 1.36 and to get to 39 r/n I'd have to download the complete thing again :/

Reactions: Slaaneshi

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
me talking english very well thank you, do you understand what I said?

Answer to that is we got banned for it on Patreon so we may even remove that content.
The question regarding whether you understood me is because I don't speak English well, I never took classes and I learned through subtitled films and curiosity. If it gave the impression that I was trying to humiliate you or something similar, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the response and keep up the good game. Hugs Dev.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Where is the link to OnlyFans? Not on the main post page
You can find it on the cheat page in the game
The question regarding whether you understood me is because I don't speak English well, I never took classes and I learned through subtitled films and curiosity. If it gave the impression that I was trying to humiliate you or something similar, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the response and keep up the good game. Hugs Dev.
I’m sorry I have been a bit on the fence those past few days. You’re okay do not hesitate to ask questions

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
Sorry if it sounds a little pointless to some, can I request that for a little time we keep some of the older patches in the OP?
I'm on 1.36 and to get to 39 r/n I'd have to download the complete thing again :/
I second this, having the last 10 or so upgrade patches kept in a mega folder would allow us to patch our versions that are more than 0.01 out of date. Without having to redownload the full package.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I second this, having the last 10 or so upgrade patches kept in a mega folder would allow us to patch our versions that are more than 0.01 out of date. Without having to redownload the full package.
You could easily search the thread and find the posts of the last 5 to 10 update patches, the links of which probably still work.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes