PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
You can find it on the cheat page in the game

I’m sorry I have been a bit on the fence those past few days. You’re okay do not hesitate to ask questions
Don't worry, but the idea is to put more bang bang options in the middle of the game, with those who have already completed the quests, sometimes it gets a little stuck and you just want to enjoy it with your helping hand.

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
I have enjoyed this game and played through several times. Thank you Vin!!
However, in multiple story lines, I am unable to trigger either Eris or Mrs Claus. How do I unlock their events? Usually I play, become Mayor, and nothing happens after that and all the quests are listed as complete.

EhsanSid

Oct 9, 2020
can someone tell me how to activate christmass event using sugarcube
my event is active
but mrs clauss is not showing on mall

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
I have asked the same question twice now, and had no response from anyone. I have played through the game several times with multiple pathways. I have run several searches of this 231 page chat and can find no answer. I apologize for asking yet again, but I must:

What conditions must be met in order to activate Halloween and/or Christmas?

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I have asked the same question twice now, and had no response from anyone. I have played through the game several times with multiple pathways. I have run several searches of this 231 page chat and can find no answer. I apologize for asking yet again, but I must:

What conditions must be met in order to activate Halloween and/or Christmas?
For it be literally Halloween and/or Christmas in real life. There's a cheat for the people willing to pay, but there might be a Sugarcube console command to make it happen. If there is, I dunno what it is.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
This is the third time I'm posting this :( read the thread thoroughly... :ROFLMAO::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Please do keep in mind that using the console cheat can break the game, so use them at your own risk!
Also, this may lead to;
1. Missing events
2. Triggering events that weren't supposed to happen at certain parts
3. An experience more buggy than it would without using the cheat

The codes will come in effect after the MC goes to sleep and wakes up. (use one or the other)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're starting to get why we don't answers all the questions here? People are sometimes asking things that have been posted 10 times

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Does someone know how to fix the quests being messed up? The Sister need you to complete stage 4. I completed up to stage 8 with the mom (thinking that maybe completing more steps with the mom would update the sister) and now the mom quest is bugged out. I went to her bedroom for stage 8 and then it got stuck. I progressed the next day and tried to just do the quest step again to no avail.

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Tell me about it... there is this game where for a really long time people asked the same question sometimes four, five posts apart. There are dozens of the same question over several pages. Some started to get so annoyed that they only replied sarcastically even angry :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: ...alas, reading must be harder than writing it seems... :ROFLMAO:
I wish I could search through the thread more effectively on f95zone.to

Right now there are 231 pages and I am not going through all those pages to see if my bug was repeated there. I did search through a few pages to see, but nothing. A thread-based search function would very much help with the duplicate reports.

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
I wish I could search through the thread more effectively on f95zone.to

Right now there are 231 pages and I am not going through all those pages to see if my bug was repeated there. I did search through a few pages to see, but nothing. A thread-based search function would very much help with the duplicate reports.
I actually just found out how to search through a thread, but that bug report was seemingly not responded to.

You can choose to search the thread in the main search bar in the top right of the page.

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Does someone know how to fix the quests being messed up? The Sister need you to complete stage 4. I completed up to stage 8 with the mom (thinking that maybe completing more steps with the mom would update the sister) and now the mom quest is bugged out. I went to her bedroom for stage 8 and then it got stuck. I progressed the next day and tried to just do the quest step again to no avail.
For anyone looking for this, sugarAddict extension fixes this.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there some software or online site, that can morph/simulate pregnancy on exsisting photos? if yes it could help create pregnancy images at the very least.

On another note, I've not played for a long while, is the halloween and xmas events still 'time/date' gated? cause I think I started the halloween stuff, but never got the ms. clause stuff.

Reactions: Rodcal51
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes