Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Mmmh, will look into that thanks for the share
Tbf there are a lot of games without it. Like G28 did not put it in either of his games. His games are more visual novels and not sandboxes with grinding though. (Actually did not expect the super accepting response based on the last one. Appreciate it.)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Some people play on mobile and need the ACTUAL cheats dude ... sugarcube doesn't work there
I mean if you are gonna play on mobile then don't complain. You are choosing that yourself. Also it is still sugarcube. As sugarcube is just part of the engine the game is made with. Just can't access the console easily on mobile. Those commands also are not "ACTUAL cheats" they are just console commands without pulling up the variable list. So basically none of what you said is correct and I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Just become a patron and buy the cheats if you don't want to use PC console or learn how to do it on mobile yourself.

Last edited:

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
I search a lot and I saw everything and it was never clear. So please, can someone tell me if it's possible to do christmas quest now, or do I need to wait december to do it (same for halloween). And if I can do it now, how is it possible? How to activate theses quests

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
Max stat.
Own Mansion, Loft, Large amount of Money.
Halloween, Christmas, and Anniversary Event Unlock.
All Female Characters are maxed out their Trust, Interest and Corruption.

Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
Max stat.
Own Mansion, Loft, Large amount of Money.
Halloween, Christmas, and Anniversary Event Unlock.
All Female Characters are maxed out their Trust, Interest and Corruption.
Seems you didn't do a good enough job raising all the right stats. I mean if I want to play the anniversary event then with all the women involved and not with only half of them. Did you not look at my post from earlier?
0.PNG

Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
Please do keep in mind that using the console command can break the game, so use them at your own risk!
Also, this may lead to;
1. Missing events
2. Triggering events that weren't supposed to happen at certain parts
3. An experience more buggy than it would without using the cheat

The codes will come in effect after the MC goes to sleep and wakes up. (use one or the other)
(Change the gameversion number after each update!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes