Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
But here it's not cheating, it's literally you taking the decision to make your slave being used. You could call that "prostitution" but not ntr. It's the only scene like that in the game over more than 100 scenes and it's totally avoidable.

Pregnancy content is coming in the future, will be part of the romance route of a few girls.
Yeah. I get what you are saying. Its humiliation play. Making your partner do something that tests their boundaries. Not ntr but definitely in the BDSM umbrella. That was more in general not really saying you were wrong about it not being NTR.

Sounds great. Definitely following with that in mind...

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
All
:
Patch:

Reactions: Calso

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I still haven't slaved Ms. Powers yet because I haven't found which scenes will increase her corruption... (shame I can't convert trust into corruption as that's all I seem to be able to find with her right now... I know I've done some corruption with her in the past as it's at 11, but those interactions must be rare...)

I'll check out the new content though!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahms i have a question... what path is needed to full a history line of a character? love or slave? ... im still not sure wich one pick since ... to my personal choice, im not much fan of BDSM ... so if anyone could clear my doubt i apreciate it

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I still haven't slaved Ms. Powers yet because I haven't found which scenes will increase her corruption... (shame I can't convert trust into corruption as that's all I seem to be able to find with her right now... I know I've done some corruption with her in the past as it's at 11, but those interactions must be rare...)

I think once a week on saturday night you can find her at the strip club for two hours therefore gaining 2 corruption per week. But you only need to do that until you can call her to the basement, after which the scenes at the basement increase corruption pretty easily.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Volen_ Would you tell me what you've planned for the differences between Suki's Love and Slave paths?

Slave path implies that she will break up with her gf, while Love path makes no mention of it (unless I've missed it).

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Class or strip club

When Jessie main quest step three is complete the player can on rare occasion (less than 10% chance between 20 and 22) to see her at the strip club and interact with her there.
I am stuck at lvl 10 mom sister how do i progress?
Check the faq of the main post
how do u make someone a slave?
Depends of the character, check the character progress app page to know what to do (phone, right bar)

Volen_ Would you tell me what you've planned for the differences between Suki's Love and Slave paths?

Slave path implies that she will break up with her gf, while Love path makes no mention of it (unless I've missed it).
Love path are not implemented yet and honestly I have no idea what exactly the writer is planning.

adam93savage

Feb 25, 2020
Can someone provide me with the link for Mega update patch for 7.9->7.9.5->anniversary. Missed those updates and didn't wanted to download the whole game. Google Drive is showing as empty. Thanks in advance.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Can someone provide me with the link for Mega update patch for 7.9->7.9.5->anniversary. Missed those updates and didn't wanted to download the whole game. Google Drive is showing as empty. Thanks in advance.
Will make an update patch just for you in a minute

Could someone explain me mikaela - Be more popular then javier ? Its about work ethic .. but ? ...
Check first post "FAQ"

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes