Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Gifs

You'd only get images then, videos would cost too much to make...

What does the progress app in the phone says?
It says: "Become Don of the mafia". However, I have maxed out my rep, and can't have any more promotions.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Everything done including latest version for Mafia path and Police path.

Unless you choose the option save to disk I believe they are stored in a cache somewhere. I always save to disk as have saves disappear on me before when the cache fills - this was on Chrome
Thank you

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
How to progress Romi quest in the strange shop? Romi progress is 4/6 and the hint says: Go to strange shop.
Prin. Sioria hint also says Go to the Strange shop ... progress 4/5.2 ... But nothing to find in the strange shop ...

PS: i am the Don!

Very strange :rolleyes:

Found the solution: I had to finish Steph`s last quest ...

Last edited:

Johann13

Jul 7, 2020
Savefile for those who want to start but don't want to grind money or stats like endurance, charisma, etc.

Savefile contains:
Intelligence:
Strength: 100
Endurance: 100
Charisma: 100
Money: 999999999

Note: When picking traits, only turn on the "Rich" and "Good in school" traits
image.png

Note: To load up the savefile, pick the "Save" option from the sidebar and then "Load from Disk". Finally, navigate to the location of the savefile and select the savefile
image (1).png

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
is there a point to picking up more employees? does it complete more phases of work the more i have? because earning 1300 from working the bar seems to be more effective than working at the office. also i'm playing the online version and the film for slave suzy when you're doing requests doesn't load.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Wait for the seasonal event to come.
It dumb thing to ask why just have quests come out when you do the seasonal event time and do a different character to update with, it seems be redundant to release where you can’t play for like a month

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
How to graduate and get Jenna quests?
I finished quests with all 3 teachers and dean
Pls help
A little bit late but to graduate you just need to select this option at the university:
1663616397444.png

Then just pass the exam. There's a bonus scene with Alice in the selection and for some reason is not in the gallery (actually, none of the scenes from the exam are in the gallery).

And when you graduate, ask Sasha (sister) about the job at high school.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
It dumb thing to ask why just have quests come out when you do the seasonal event time and do a different character to update with, it seems be redundant to release where you can’t play for like a month
I really like this game, imo it's the best HTML game in here, but that's something I don't like. A lot of games allow you to change the date of your computer to play seasonal events. I don't know if you can even activate the christmas event (or the anniversary) from the console, but I tried and I couldn't. I bet some players don't even know about that content. You can unlock the scenes but where's the fun in that?

Reactions: Tutuooo

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021
A little bit late but to graduate you just need to select this option at the university:
View attachment 2053239

Then just pass the exam. There's a bonus scene with Alice in the selection and for some reason is not in the gallery (actually, none of the scenes from the exam are in the gallery).

And when you graduate, ask Sasha (sister) about the job at high school.
I don't have that option?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes