mts.

Jun 1, 2018
I'm going to have to either start permanently banishing some other games into the shadow realm or wait until the compression gods bless this thread because this is one big dumpy sized game.

RY1396

Sep 22, 2022
How to unlock police? I’ve played a long time ago, this can be a problem? And how I can find suzy in the restrooms, i’m teaching in the high school already, not in university anymore. Been waiting for any form if guidance for quite sometime but no help provided.

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
How to unlock police? I’ve played a long time ago, this can be a problem? And how I can find suzy in the restrooms

Been waiting for any form if guidance for quite sometime but no help provided.
Have you tried looking at the wiki? I haven't used it so not sure how helpful it would be for you, but it's there as a link under "Extras" in the OP...

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Nice to support your game now, but why can’t I load and save on the online version , I have couple times somehow lost saves, I don’t what to lose progress

Kronvo

Mar 25, 2020
Is it possible to change faction from mafia to police without loading saves? No this information wiki.

GerrieHetSchaap

Jan 10, 2018
I can't figure out for the life of me where/how I can help my sister study. I finished up mom's quest up to stage 9, and finished up the sister's quest up until the point where it's required to have studied with her at least once.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can't figure out for the life of me where/how I can help my sister study. I finished up mom's quest up to stage 9, and finished up the sister's quest up until the point where it's required to have studied with her at least once.
I believe the study option is at home, within the ‘desk’ option?? Could be wrong, been a while since had to do it!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: JennaJJ
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes