j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
what should i type if i want to change my name?
Press F12 then go to the console and type:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.name = 'x'

or

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.surname = 'x'

Replace x with your desired name then hit enter.

Hey, can anyone help me? I'm trying to complete Isabelle's 7/10 step for her main quest it says clean the living room and dishes on the same day but I can't clean them I thought it was a bug and restarted but it didn't work is this a bug or something?
I'm sure you figured this out by now but if not the wash dishes and clean the living room options only appear at certain times of the day. Not sure when exactly but pass the time 1hr then check, and rinse and repeat until you get the options

Last edited:

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i can get the new halloween stuff to trigger but not the old one in the redlight district anyone else having this issue or is it just me

Reactions: Tutuooo

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i can get the new halloween stuff to trigger but not the old one in the redlight district anyone else having this issue or is it just me
We identified the issue will publish the patch here as soon as I get back home

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone also get the online signs you out random even though log on and saves I lost when you go of tap?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
the cheat for money does not work

''SugarCube.State.variables 2000''

it doesn't work
You don’t have a variable set. SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=2000
Should add money or set your money to 2000 i forget which but either way hopefully that helps.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
how do I get a job at the High School?
Sleep and when you wake up at 7AM go into the bathroom when your sister is there and a prompt should appear about her having to talk to you. It doesn't glow yellow which is really annoying, took me forever to find it.

Reactions: kcaldw

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
this game is an unbearable grind game, I played this game 5 times it's annoying. PLEASE HELP ME, I want to know how to cheat, don't be vague I don't understand.
Press F12 then go to the console. Type SugarCube.State.active.variables then hit enter.

A drop-down menu will appear that lists all variables in the game. Choose what you want to edit then modify the below example accordingly.

If you want to edit Jade's trust then type the following into the console: SugarCube.State.active.variables.jade.trust = 100 and hit enter.

Reactions: jugband

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can visit the houses for ‘trick or treat’ but am unable to start Erin’s quest… just says can only do in Halloween event… anyone else with the same issue?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
How do you get the last 5 scenes for Eris’ gallery? I’ve done the ‘hunt’ and completed the Halloween party

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes