j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I’m pretty sure I’ve done the new stuff but I did do it before the old stuff…. Would that be an issue?
It's unlikely to be an issue if the scenes are unlocked with variables. I did notice while playing the older Halloween content that some of the facial videos used are the same (Romi and Eris together) so maybe it's those videos that are missing. If not there's either hidden content somewhere or there's a bug

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
When I played the halloween event I got to the point that "She was singing something bullshit about a college party" appears in the progress. Then there was no indication of where to go to progress.
Anyway to reset the event without reverting to previous save?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
When I played the halloween event I got to the point that "She was singing something bullshit about a college party" appears in the progress. Then there was no indication of where to go to progress.
That is the hint. Go the the University.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
Press F12 then go to the console and type:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.name = 'x'

or

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.surname = 'x'

Replace x with your desired name then hit enter.

I'm sure you figured this out by now but if not the wash dishes and clean the living room options only appear at certain times of the day. Not sure when exactly but pass the time 1hr then check, and rinse and repeat until you get the options
change name doesn't work for me it says uncaught reference error sugarcube is not defined at anonymous

Reactions: kimggojew

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
change name doesn't work for me it says uncaught reference error sugarcube is not defined at anonymous
A few things to note:

1. It's case sensitive, so it's SugarCube not sugarcube and State not state.
2. Where are you playing? Some sites like gamcore or mopoga might not work with the console. Download a local version of the game or play on the official site.

Reactions: harukaze15

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
A few things to note:

1. It's case sensitive, so it's SugarCube not sugarcube and State not state.
2. Where are you playing? Some sites like gamcore or mopoga might not work with the console. Download a local version of the game or play on the official site.
KEKW i'm playing on mopoga. it works now thanks!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: JennaJJ

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
It says Eris Love quest has been updated but in order to progress it says you need to enslave Mrs Claus. But to progress with Mrs Claus, it says you need to enslave Eris? I’ve gone to the basement and it doesn’t have an option to enslave Eris yet, even though I’ve completed all her quests?

Reactions: DarkDragon369
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes