str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys how do you meet the satos? also if you have slaves in dungeon how do ya move them to your mansion,etc?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
BecomeSomeone-1.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Getting a "peer not authenticated" error, using qBittorrent 4.5.4 (fresh update after getting the same with the prior version)

OR... if someone has the 1.17 update file instead I'd be very grateful

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does Become Someone only use SugarCube to generate the html+javascript whatever?
[because it appears simple ingame and was wondering if someone with little to no programming knowledge can start using SugarCube on Windows OS to tinker with their game ideas, basically just selecting when/where to place text and media files and basic GUI :D :D nothing fancy]

edit: see lots of mentions of Twine.. I'll also look into that

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What does choosing a specific campaign manager effect?
IE: missing sex scenes, more difficult/easy campaign quests, story, etc.

Rhea
Romi
Dean Tabitha Graves
Abigail
Msr. Claus [locked?]
Mom

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
What are the best way to increase charisma on here? I did a homeless person on the beach to help but that seemed like a fluke. Is there some activity you can constantly do to up it? A number of walkthrough are stuck until I get it up 50

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What are the best way to increase charisma on here? I did a homeless person on the beach to help but that seemed like a fluke. Is there some activity you can constantly do to up it? A number of walkthrough are stuck until I get it up 50
I think that somewhere someone said it is tied to your other stats? so raise your str, int, end.

Last edited:

TrashMonster

Nov 8, 2018
It would be neat if running mate during mayoral elections always endorsed you no matter the polls, because its dumb that my partner Abbigail is helping me, but betrays me in the end.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
It would be neat if running mate during mayoral elections always endorsed you no matter the polls, because its dumb that my partner Abbigail is helping me, but betrays me in the end.
What's dumb is taking one of the two women that are part of the power hungry group (that you are supposedly against, according to the Romi arc) as a partner. Both the Dean (Tabitha) and Abigail are part of that group.

Did you expect anything less?

yunki123.

Jul 9, 2023
Become Someone FULLY Unlocked Gallery + Unlimited Money

Instructions:
1) Download the file
2)Open the game
3)Click the save button(where you go to load and save your files)
4)Click "load from disk"
5)Open the file you downloaded
6)Enjoy
Just wondering, how to download this attachment? every time I've clicked it leads to new tab with loads of writing.
Thank you.

Yunki.

• Wow
Reactions: Jack-O

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Just wondering, how to download this attachment? every time I've clicked it leads to new tab with loads of writing.
Thank you.

Yunki.
Copy the text in that new tab, then open up Become Someone. Click the save button and click save to disk. Uou should find the save in the downloads folder. Then right click that save and open with notepad. Replace the text in the notepad with the text you copied from the other tab. Save the changes then go back to the game and click the save button again. Click load from disk and choose the updated save file.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Copy the text in that new tab, then open up Become Someone. Click the save button and click save to disk. Uou should find the save in the downloads folder. Then right click that save and open with notepad. Replace the text in the notepad with the text you copied from the other tab. Save the changes then go back to the game and click the save button again. Click load from disk and choose the updated save file.
or right click on the save file and save linked content as

Reactions: j_1993_m
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes