David Wisdom

May 14, 2018
How do you access new content without starting over? Also how do you get the Halloween and Christmas events to trigger? Neither will trigger in my game.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I am still missing the events with christmas and halloween, but the commands do not work for me
For example, at the Christmas event, mrs claus was supposed to be in the mall. But she is not

does anyone have a fullsave from v121?
Which version of the game did you try this with? Because I just tried enabling the Halloween 2021 event and going to the mall and it worked fine on the official online version. I can't remember exactly where the Christmas event starts, but are you sure it starts at the mall? Assuming the variable works the same way as the Halloween one, it should trigger without issue.

Using the console won't work on mopoga if you tried it there. And be sure to type it in exactly as written (case sensitive) and hit enter. You will know you're doing it right if the console autofills or provides suggestions for the words you are typing into the console

Last edited:

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
Edit index.html. Use notepad/notepad++ or whatever text editor you prefer.

Find the line that says
Code:
<<if _val == $bathroom.holi>>
around line 16377 and change the == to !=

Refresh your browser, load your game. Enter any code in the text box and you'll unlock the Holiday content.
Can you give me the code please?

Reactions: Vetrion

oddoggo

Feb 15, 2020
if you are short of money and you need some extra cash,get in your office (police faction) bust some drugs for the entire working day and then just go in and out from jane's office we are talking about 14000 16000 a day

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I have few questions if someone can please help.
1. What is the time limit in game?
2. Does game continue after graduation?
3. I sow there is graduation and business paths. Are they exclusive or can you do both in single play-through?
4. How do you raise your grades? I study every day at home and attend class, but they are always "Passing".

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I have few questions if someone can please help.
1. What is the time limit in game?
2. Does game continue after graduation?
3. I sow there is graduation and business paths. Are they exclusive or can you do both in single play-through?
4. How do you raise your grades? I study every day at home and attend class, but they are always "Passing".
1. No time limit.
2/3. You can technically do both but it's better to graduate then start business. There is also high school teacher, police, mobster etc.
4. Passing is good lol

Reactions: Daba

Jamruf

Dec 2, 2018
anyone having trouble getting Halloween or Christmas events it didn't activate for me until i graduated from uni so if its not working it might be that if not your typing wrong

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes