lololo96

Jul 13, 2023
When I am elected mayor since it gets more than 50% of the votes, then I choose the positions of each political position of the girls. Then I also get the majority of the votes of the political parties. After that, what do I have to do? Do I have to get the votes of all the citizens? I am missing a large part of the unionists and protectionists, do I have to get their votes? what do i have to do now? I leave you this

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Anyone else had the issue that Windows froze, taskbar disappears and also 2GB more memory in use at the moment when I started to unpack this game. Now the unpack is done, and still my whole windows is fucked up.

I recently re-install it, i've been using it without any issue's. After unpacking this game, everything went to shit.

cool_placebo

Jan 12, 2020
Also, here's a 100% completed save file (police path), with full gallery unlocked and the sex ed reform enacted.
Also some of the characters are both slave and girlfriend: Eris and Claus, cousin, Jessie Powers and more.
I excluded some of the characters from being both slave and girlfriend as I prefer their gf scenes in the mansion (when interacting with a character, they default to their slave scene, if they're enslaved).
how did you achiev this? i think per console. is it correct to assume that you gf them and consoled them to slaves?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know holiday cheat codes??
I don't think there are any. But you can enable the events via console:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2021.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2022.active=1

SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.part2=1

SonyJump

May 31, 2021
Every time I try to use the console all I get is JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.4.0 jquery-migrate-3.4.0.min.js:2

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Its impossible to graduate, I've finished the paths for all teachers. Is there a bug or there are other requirements?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
Progress :
1. Can pick between Full Love or Full BDSM.
2. All Characters Maxxed relatioships points.
3. Both Holidays & Anniversary Event Unlock.
4. Full Gallery unlock.
5. Diamond & Money Cheat Unlock.
6. Latest versions

Last edited:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
j_1993_m
I don't think there are any. But you can enable the events via console:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2021.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2022.active=1

SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.part2=1
I am still missing the events with christmas and halloween, but the commands do not work for me
For example, at the Christmas event, mrs claus was supposed to be in the mall. But she is not

does anyone have a fullsave from v121?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes