Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure if I was just tired and didn't notice or if it is a feature programmed in to activate when you have too many goes but noticed when hovering over the quiz answers the correct ones light up green, red if wrong.
Yes I noticed this too, but I play on Easy mode... I believe it won't do that on Hard Mode

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
This is the only harem game I can stomach. It's a fantastic game and a lot of fun. I'm curious about the domination content. Is that path cannon? If anyone has played non dom. Can you tell me if it's worth a playthrough on that route? Thanks.

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
Screenshot_2023-09-08-04-41-12-993_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Quest in strange shop, but how can I go in, by the way Im playing it in joiplay so can anyone help with it just tell me how to remove that shortcut fast travel menu

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 2912998
Quest in strange shop, but how can I go in, by the way Im playing it in joiplay so can anyone help with it just tell me how to remove that shortcut fast travel menu
Don't know what Joiplay is, but it is what is fucking up the UI... if you're on a computer just download the game and open it the normal way or play online on our website.

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
Don't know what Joiplay is, but it is what is fucking up the UI... if you're on a computer just download the game and open it the normal way or play online on our website.
What will happen if I delete the fast travel ui folders and files?

borja45332

Jun 28, 2021
This is the only harem game I can stomach. It's a fantastic game and a lot of fun. I'm curious about the domination content. Is that path cannon? If anyone has played non dom. Can you tell me if it's worth a playthrough on that route? Thanks.
In general the same only without bdsm And the part of girlfriends is more lacking in contant in my opinion

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes