filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Volen_ are you aware that someone calling himself a "dev" stole some of your work to make something he calls to be a "game"?

Just go to Grown Up thread and look at the screenshot provided in this post :
You mean to tell me you didn't just copy and paste then entire game of Become Someone and only change the characters and story?

Also you said you changed some interface to differentiate yourself but the house menu basically looks the same and the phone ui is literally the same.

GrowUp on the left. BecomeSomeone on the right.
(7 screenshots might have been excessive but w/e)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Volen_ shows what "Class" is in the GrowUp thread! Well played.
I feel like volen doesnt need to be told how classy that was but...
It was awesome for you to support a small developer who may have borrowed some code because they like your game.
To me, that would have been a big compliment.
Either way, it definitely shows class.

otmar

May 9, 2017
my chrome keeps crashing and the vids often produce black screens. any tipps? what browser would be best?

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
"Open the console and modify the variables available when typing: SugarCube.State.variables."
What console? Where am I supposed to type this?

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm unable to trigger any of the holiday events. I completed every other story all I have left to do in the game is to wait for the halloween event to start. But it never triggers for me. I've even waited more than 400 days in game. So well over a year and the eris or claus quests never start.

I also had a bug with the game. After alice moves in with you if I look at the map it's showing her at every single location at the same time.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm unable to trigger any of the holiday events. I completed every other story all I have left to do in the game is to wait for the halloween event to start. But it never triggers for me. I've even waited more than 400 days in game. So well over a year and the eris or claus quests never start.

I also had a bug with the game. After alice moves in with you if I look at the map it's showing her at every single location at the same time.
The Halloween and Christmas events are unavailable right now. The game gets updated around Halloween and Christmas to enable these events temporarily. If you want them now , you will need to use console commands.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes