Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How much is the difference between, "Standard Start" vs. "Start Up Jump Start" ??? :unsure:

Would be nice if it was explained there, so you know which one you want to use .
(did a search of this thread, nothing found to explain)

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hello how can I extract the game because there is not any symbol show up in folder I have version 1.27

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Could you please provide me the link of game and how can I extract the game
Links are in the OP. You extract zip files by right clicking and selecting the extract button. If it's a rar file, you eill need another program, like winrar or 7zip to extract

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
any plans to add the church ?

How can I raise charisma?
i found a couple ways, since im so late in the game to purchase housing etc. ?
you can get a tan at the beach till its maxed out. and on wed. the japanese classroom classroom orgy one can grind.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
When I load my save with latest version, I get a couple of errors and then it says save updated.

Then when I go to Uni class for the first part of Mira, after listening to the lesson there are a couple of missing webm files.
ressources/scene/mira/stage1/kate.webp
ressources/scene/mira/stage1/mr.webp

In the Mira folder I have have the following folders: dad, intro, locs, stage4

I have tried both re-downloading the entire game as well as the compressed version and both have the issue for me.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
When will the Halloween event be enabled, and can i just simply use the game version from f95 or would I have to play it on one of those online versions?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
When will the Halloween event be enabled, and can i just simply use the game version from f95 or would I have to play it on one of those online versions?
It should be released within a week or so. And yeah, the F95Zone version will be fine.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes