McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

Events
  • Reactivated Halloween event
Awesome! though loading my save from v1.20 throws up a few errors, that appear harmless?

Code:
Error [PassageReady]: <<locations>>: errors within widget code (
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mira is undefined;
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.sarai is undefined;
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.currentGirl is undefined;
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.currentGirl is undefined
).

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
It's been a while since I played the game. Question: can you become the Don yet? It's a requirement for aunt BDSM path, so I wonder is it finished (available?).

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full: Mega
Patch: Mega
Can you please tell how to enslave Eris I did all the things told on phone. I'm not able to get her in the dungeon. Is there a way to contact her so she can come in basement? Her name is not available in messaging section of the phone....
(Ps . I've completed even wandering the houses for treat or trick)
Btw it's a great game I enjoyed playing it a lot. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
It's unlikely to be an issue if the scenes are unlocked with variables. I did notice while playing the older Halloween content that some of the facial videos used are the same (Romi and Eris together) so maybe it's those videos that are missing. If not there's either hidden content somewhere or there's a bug
Can you please tell me how to enslave Eris and move on to Christmas event. I'm not able to see Eris in dungeon for enslavement.
I've trick or treated everyone still there's no option for it.

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
This game seems like it has so much potential, but I am having some issues and was wondering if there are some simple fixes for them. I just downloaded this today from this site and never played this game before.

1- Is there a way to stop the side windows from flapping open every time i go some where on the map? I find it tedious to have to close them constantly.

2- I keep seeing peoples icons in rooms/locations and when i travel to them, they are not always there. Instead I get a message telling me to click on people when they are in rooms if they pictures are present. I only see peoples icons on the picture of the room, but they are missing once I enter the room/place. Is my version corrupted or something? I dont know how to fix this on my own.

Thank you in advance for any help you offer!

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
This game seems like it has so much potential, but I am having some issues and was wondering if there are some simple fixes for them. I just downloaded this today from this site and never played this game before.

1- Is there a way to stop the side windows from flapping open every time i go some where on the map? I find it tedious to have to close them constantly.

2- I keep seeing peoples icons in rooms/locations and when i travel to them, they are not always there. Instead I get a message telling me to click on people when they are in rooms if they pictures are present. I only see peoples icons on the picture of the room, but they are missing once I enter the room/place. Is my version corrupted or something? I dont know how to fix this on my own.

Thank you in advance for any help you offer!
1. As far as I know, there's no way to resolve this issue by yourself. The dev would need to do something on their end to stop this from happening. The best thing you can do is play with both sidebars open at all times or simply deal with the irritation of the bars opening all the time. If the bars are overlapping any content, try using the zoom function on your browser and reduce it from 100% to something like 75/67%.

2. This isn't a bug. There's either no content in that location for that character yet, or certain requirements haven't been met yet for the content to appear. Like progressing far enough into their questline.

Is there a way to start the christmas event in the online version?
If you're on mopoga then no. But if you're on the official online version then there is a way. Use console commands to enable the event

Reactions: Professor_99

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
1. As far as I know, there's no way to resolve this issue by yourself. The dev would need to do something on their end to stop this from happening. The best thing you can do is play with both sidebars open at all times or simply deal with the irritation of the bars opening all the time. If the bars are overlapping any content, try using the zoom function on your browser and reduce it from 100% to something like 75/67%.

2. This isn't a bug. There's either no content in that location for that character yet, or certain requirements haven't been met yet for the content to appear. Like progressing far enough into their questline.

If you're on mopoga then no. But if you're on the official online version then there is a way. Use console commands to enable the event
Can you please tell me how to enslave Eris. I did all her tasks and even completed the treat or trick thing. When I go to basement she ain't there. Also the in game mobile doesn't have her contact to call or message her.
Is there even a way to enslave her ?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Can you please tell me how to enslave Eris. I did all her tasks and even completed the treat or trick thing. When I go to basement she ain't there. Also the in game mobile doesn't have her contact to call or message her.
Is there even a way to enslave her ?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never actually played all of the Halloween content. All I can suggest is making sure you have a slave collar. And I could be remembering wrong, but you might need to finish Romi's content as well. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help you out.

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never actually played all of the Halloween content. All I can suggest is making sure you have a slave collar. And I could be remembering wrong, but you might need to finish Romi's content as well. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help you out.
I've 2 collar in my inventory and I've completed the romi's story.
Anyways, appreciate your suggestion mate.......

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Well, according to the in-game hint system, you can make Eris your lover by enslaving Mrs. Claus, but it's the opposite if you want Mrs. Claus as your lover. My guess would be that after finishing either of their quests, you get the one you want to enslave to 50 corruption if you get to find her anywhere after their quest, and only after doing that, you might be able to enslave any of them in your dungeon.

PS: I haven't tried to make any of them as my lover or slave, but apparently you can get either of them to help you as your campaign manager for elections, so maybe that could give you the chance to improve their stats.

Last edited:

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
Well, according to the in-game hint system, you can make Eris your lover by enslaving Mrs. Claus, but it's the opposite if you want Mrs. Claus as your lover. My guess would be that after finishing either of their quests, you get the one you want to enslave to 50 corruption if you get to find her anywhere after their quest, and only after doing that, you might be able to enslave any of them in your dungeon.

PS: I haven't tried to make any of them as my lover or slave, but apparently you can get either of them to help you as your campaign manager for elections, so maybe that could give you the chance to improve their stats.
I've completed the Halloween quest but still the trust and corruption of Eris is at rock bottom zero.
Also you mentioned about her being manager for election campaign. Unfortunately I've long completed it and I'm the mayor of the city. I tried restarting the campaign but was unsuccessful.
Is there a way to meet Eris after all that Halloween treat or trick hunt? So that I might be able to increase her corruption and trust to enslave her.
And, Thanks mate for suggestions........

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
Which I thought I did. It was closed. So I checked back later. The party did trigger but how to enslave her is the question.
I'm also looking for that but so far I've got nothing. Not even a way to increase her corruption and trust. Also the in game phone doesn't have her contact.

So I'm practically stuck. With all her quest completed and no way make her my slave. I would have loved to make her my girlfriend. But I'm also not able to trigger Christmas event I guess we'll have to wait till December for Christmas event.....

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes