Apr 29, 2021
I've completed the Halloween quest but still the trust and corruption of Eris is at rock bottom zero.
Also you mentioned about her being manager for election campaign. Unfortunately I've long completed it and I'm the mayor of the city. I tried restarting the campaign but was unsuccessful.
Is there a way to meet Eris after all that Halloween treat or trick hunt? So that I might be able to increase her corruption and trust to enslave her.
And, Thanks mate for suggestions........
How to begain Halloween quest?Thank you

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
BecomeSomeone-1.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am at a loss on how to progress and there aren't even any quest tips in-game, which, honestly, a game of this kind of nested dependencies really needs.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am at a loss on how to progress and there aren't even any quest tips in-game, which, honestly, a game of this kind of nested dependencies really needs.
Turn on the phone, there is an app giving you all the tips. Plus check the wiki.

Reactions: theshaft1

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
When and where does sister study? I can't trigger it no matter which room I'm in and no matter when I try.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
hi Volen, I don't suppose you have opened up the Mrs. Christmas event(s) as there is no mention in changelog. Many thanks

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes