DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Could we please bury the hatchet? Let's stop this useless quarrel. Each of us stated our point and I'm not angry against anyone so let's just love eachothers.
I wasn't aware that I was fighting anyone but sure, consider it buried.
Didn't mean to clog your thread with criticising the criticism, so I'll bow out now.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Alice's house has a small (formatting) issue

You wake up as the sun hits your eyes through the window. There is a note and an energy bar on the bed next to you.

<span style="color:eek:range;"Alice’s note: 'Hey stud. Last night was great. Sorry I couldn’t make you breakfast but I had to go to work. Come by again soon!”</span>

You get up and get dressed, leaving to begin your day.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I will slowly corrupt... WOAH! my mom is giving me a blowjob.
Yeah we know about this, that's why we are going to rework home and school so it feels more logic for the player. We apologize for the bad experience.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Alice's house has a small (formatting) issue

You wake up as the sun hits your eyes through the window. There is a note and an energy bar on the bed next to you.

<span style="color:eek:range;"Alice’s note: 'Hey stud. Last night was great. Sorry I couldn’t make you breakfast but I had to go to work. Come by again soon!”</span>

You get up and get dressed, leaving to begin your day.
Online version update will also update the patch link on the main post in a minute.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone has a save? the last save i have from this game that should be two or three updates ago doesnt work anymore

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Not saying that guy was right about this game being bad but he is right about errors. "Hey why did you sit next to me!? don't expect me to sleep with me that easily!" I can find many more and I only just started playing.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Not saying that guy was right about this game being bad but he is right about errors. "Hey why did you sit next to me!? don't expect me to sleep with me that easily!" I can find many more and I only just started playing.
Considering you're there you should have seen around 6k words. And you can only point one mistake. We will obviously change that. But you have to understand that when the game is over 40k words even with a proofreader sometimes one error goes through the web and we don't see it. Thanks for the report the update next week will contain a patch for this error.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Theres a bug where if you go to bed by passing out,if you go to the kitchen and mom is there you cant do a event in the morning.

Also it said i can go to abigails home. How?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Theres a bug where if you go to bed by passing out,if you go to the kitchen and mom is there you cant do a event in the morning.

Also it said i can go to abigails home. How?
Abigail's home is going to be in the next update. Will look about the bug you reported and give you news soon!
Thanks for your report!

Patch updated in the first post!

Last edited:

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Although i don't like that different models are used for one and the same person i am just glad about that because otherwise i would not have seen her.

8.jpg

Does anyone know your name?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Although i don't like that different models are used for one and the same person i am just glad about that because otherwise i would not have seen her.

View attachment 657306

Does anyone know your name?
Not sure of what you mean. We are always using one and only one model per character. You can check it and I could give you all the vids references to prove it.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Face similar but tits?
This is because of physics and perspective. The angles and the fact that on the picture on the right she is lying down make the tits look smaller but it's bridgette b in all the videos. Plus there is also the fact that she had some breast augmentations during her career so from one scene to an other she has bigger or smaller tits unfortunately we can't do much to change that.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes